Extortionate Insurance Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay

Reaction score
Clearing out old paperwork at the mo' - almost as good as riding - not

in 2005 I paid £217.60 for two bikes at £6500 & £1000 values

2020 was £257.00 for two bikes at £6500, & £2500

That's 18% increase in 15years Who do I complain to?

I think before you think about complaining you’d need to compare like for like. Try a quote as a new or returning rider without 13 years continuous riding and likely some NCs

Eh? My old & new prices based pretty much similar info so getting quotes as a new rider would be a fruitless excercise.

Eh? My old & new prices based pretty much similar info so getting quotes as a new rider would be a fruitless excercise.

Ring BeMoto (01733907000) and be totally honest and tell them what you’re aiming for. They noted my quote ( Carole Nash with Aviva) then placed me with AXA( titanium insurance) at a small saving with eu cover, rac breakdown,legal and kit cover included. Found them very straight forward and decisive whereas CN interrogated me for an hour ( despite having my business for 8yrs+) then announced they wanted to refer it to insurers due to bike value which was actually less than the two that are departing. Goodbye CN and we’ll see how it goes with BeMoto. Early days but impressive so far.

Just to be clear, I am not seeking insurance quotes. The purpose of my original post was to highlight little change in insurance costs over 15 years in similar basis

As it happens I moved fron CN to Bemoto in April this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom