I hope all you Tossers.....

Wapping

Reaction score
... along with your many 'riding buddies' (whatever they are) and mates, friends, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, cousins, uncles and aunts, are all making good use of this lockdown to get on with planning your next motorbike Adventure (with a capital, A) holidays away?

This means that nobody will be arriving on these pages as soon as the travel ban is lifted saying: "Me and me six mates is off tomorrow morning to alps or spain weaver will decide us and we want us routes, no motorways cos we hate them only twisty and biker fondly hotels which is secure. We is leaves from home but not 1 mate who are leaf who can not get off with us so he is leafing later from his works (bummer) but he has to go past his mums cos she does his washing and then must to his sister cos she has got a dog and a baby who has birthday when we is aways and he wants to say hiYa being his daughter and all cos we might not get a wifeeye signal and no charges cos they is a ripoff like toals".

You have a golden opportunity to do it all yourself, along with your mates. You can't go to the pub and get pissed, so get together via Zoom or something like that. It'll make a break from your usual diet of daytime TV, even though you do enjoy it.

Look forward to the trip reports on the doubtless awesome experience.

:beerjug:

Have fun!

Worry not, Wappers.

There's going to be hundreds of "why won't my awesome start" before any of that. :D :augie

Worry not, Wappers.

There's going to be hundreds of "why won't my awesome start" before any of that. :D :augie

Not from me there won’t be, I’ve been using my valuable time to work on my collection of awesomeness to remove that possibility.

As for Adventure destinations, plan it day by day, there’s no alternative or it become a mere adventure with a lower case a :rob

Daytime tv? We’re all out on our awesome ebikes. ;)

If as possibly mentioned, in the media, social distancing may have to stay in place until year end, i will then have to amend my

"adventure" planning to take this into account.

And i would expect any tosser events to be suitably amended to ensure they STILL GO AHEAD ;) but with suitable social distancing

:)

Yeah but if I decide to go to the Ace Caff and the Woolwich Ferry is being it's usual cantankerous self how on earth can I make any educated decision on the best way to cross the river? Blackwall, Rotherhithe or Dartford or one of the the many bridges further west without drawing on the experiences of someone, somewhere way up North, ten minutes before I need to leave?

A trip with his nibs is already planned & ready to go.....just as soon as the red light goes out, we're orf!!!! :D :D :D

I should have been packing my bike today and then off on the ferry to St Malo tomorrow morning. And no I'm not over it yet as I still have to take my leave and sit at home.

Stripped down my C3PRO and washed the linings instead :blast

I've abandoned our plans to go to Croatia in June, it's just not going to happen now. Looking at Scotland or NI later in the year depending on whether the hotels are allowed to reopen.

The OP forgot to mention luminous helmet stickers, CE cert. gloves and breath test kits?:D

Done, here it is in detail:

Get on bike
Ride to Channel tunnel
Get on train
Ride to the Ardennes
See what happens
Come home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom