Apple....Bastids

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've been a fan of Apple products for a long time now, but fuckit im going to put Win10 Pro on my iMac now im sick of Apple messages telling me they dont support this that and the other. I was trying to update the software version on a DSLR i bought and i couldnt do it on my iMac, so i ended up using a laptop i bought just for use with my GS911. Did it infive minutes after struggling for hours trying to do it with the Mac.:mad::blast:D

I thought everyone who has an iMac has since created a windows partition so as to chose which Op system to boot up with depending on the many variants of software out there that does not all run on Mac OS.

Cake and eat it. :augie

I've been a fan of Apple products for a long time now, but fuckit im going to put Win10 Pro on my iMac now im sick of Apple messages telling me they dont support this that and the other. I was trying to update the software version on a DSLR i bought and i couldnt do it on my iMac, so i ended up using a laptop i bought just for use with my GS911. Did it infive minutes after struggling for hours trying to do it with the Mac.:mad::blast:D

Surely it's more the fault of the DSLR manufacturer for not making an Apple compatible software version?

But yeah....Parallels or equivalent virtual PC software....

Surely it's more the fault of the DSLR manufacturer for not making an Apple compatible software version?

But yeah....Parallels or equivalent virtual PC software....

The amount of stuff that isnt compatible with Catalina is silly. My brand new HP printer was working well, then Apple "upgraded" to Catalina and hey fucking presto, the scanner bed doesnt work now the way it did. So id say its fucking apple trying to monetise every fucking thing they can. My new iphone 11 pro wont allow me to add my own ringtones ! Wish to fuck id stayed with Android.

I installed bootcamp ..

i think I've fired up apple about once in the last 3 years

I am no computer wizard, installed windows 10 partition via bootcamp, it runs really well, lots of u tube video on how to do it,

Bootcamp It's built in ;)

Formats the mac drive with a windows partition, you install windows on to the windows partition and then decide at boot do you want mac or windows

Thanks for that info. Im no computer geek so all help is gratefully received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The amount of stuff that isnt compatible with Catalina is silly. My brand new HP printer was working well, then Apple "upgraded" to Catalina and hey fucking presto, the scanner bed doesnt work now the way it did. So id say its fucking apple trying to monetise every fucking thing they can. My new iphone 11 pro wont allow me to add my own ringtones ! Wish to fuck id stayed with Android.

I have had zero compatibility issues with Catalina. And how is Apple trying to monetise your scanning? Who is asking you for money?

It's your scanner company not keeping up with the latest Apple software - which BTW is open to developers to work with way before you or I get it. Pure laziness and prioritising the Windows dollar. Apple is what? Maybe 10% of the laptop/desktop market these days and yet hardware companies can't be arsed to write the correct drivers?

Iphone 11 custom ringtones are quite easy. Here's one of hundreds of web pages on how to do it:

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2017/10/how-to-set-song-iphone-ringtone-ios-11.html

But really? Even my 15 year old has grown out of of stupid ring tones these days....

Never understood the appeal of Apple. Just another company screwing as much as they can from their customers at over inflated prices.

Plenty of people seem to love their products though.

I use the VMWare Fusion app.

You can have the MS Windows window, open on the Mac desktop and can access both platforms.

With the boot camp, although free, you have to start the computer with the OS you want to use.

I have had zero compatibility issues with Catalina. And how is Apple trying to monetise your scanning? Who is asking you for money?

It's your scanner company not keeping up with the latest Apple software - which BTW is open to developers to work with way before you or I get it. Pure laziness and prioritising the Windows dollar. Apple is what? Maybe 10% of the laptop/desktop market these days and yet hardware companies can't be arsed to write the correct drivers?

Iphone 11 custom ringtones are quite easy. Here's one of hundreds of web pages on how to do it:

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2017/10/how-to-set-song-iphone-ringtone-ios-11.html

But really? Even my 15 year old has grown out of of stupid ring tones these days....

So, im just wondering where you managed to see my ringtone list :nenau You got some sort of private access or something :rolleyes: And yes Apple monetise everytning they can, just go to the app store and look. The free apps are not worth having and im buggered if im paying anyone to use an app, i pay enough for the bloody phone in the first place (a mistake i wont make again) Developers cant see ahead of time can they ? you seem to be an "expert" so explain that to me. Printer BNIB last summer, then Catalina comes out and suddenly the flatbed doesnt work as it should. Apple says there is a problem and its being worked on, to date....ZERO solution. :nenau

Back
Top Bottom