Smart watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bought a Samsung watch off here for the Mrs. She loves it and as she has a Samsung phone all worked out well. My daughter’s birthday is coming up and I am thinking of a smart watch for her. She has a iPhone so it should be a Apple Watch. Or should it? The Samsung looks better (which is important). What are my options? A round watch seems to be nicer or a Apple in the smaller size? Any advice appreciated. Or if anyone has something for sale. Thanks JJH

Bought a Samsung watch off here for the Mrs. She loves it and as she has a Samsung phone all worked out well. My daughter’s birthday is coming up and I am thinking of a smart watch for her. She has a iPhone so it should be a Apple Watch. Or should it? The Samsung looks better (which is important). What are my options? A round watch seems to be nicer or a Apple in the smaller size? Any advice appreciated. Or if anyone has something for sale. Thanks JJH
John Lewis are selling Apple Watch 3 in white for £199. Bought one for my missus for her forthcoming birthday , reviews sound good, price I thought was ok.

I have a Samsung S3 smart watch and it does work with an iphone but you lose some of the functions and it would be better with an Android device but not essential.

depends what your daughter wants from a smart watch is she into fitness ? a high end fitbit is nice. I use a Garmin Fenix . The apples are great watches too. lots to choose from but ask her what she wants from it,if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom