Suspension setting

Oharac13

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 2018 1200gs the last of them I believe, with the self levelling suspension but I'm struggling with the height even after fitting a lower seat.
I have seen some chat about putting the suspension in the low setting but I cannot find how to do this can anyone explain please, the bike has the tft screen and jog wheel and the manual doesn't show it either or at least I haven't found it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

From memory. Push down on the suspension button on the left grip. When the suspension setting appears in the display, toggle between then by briefly holding the switch down again. You may have to do this several times until it scrolls to the setting you want.

It is recommended that you scroll between the different setting every so often, to exercise the system. I find mine creeps up if left in auto for a couple of months.

From memory. Push down on the suspension button on the left grip. When the suspension setting appears in the display, toggle between then by briefly holding the switch down again. You may have to do this several times until it scrolls to the setting you want.

It is recommended that you scroll between the different setting every so often, to exercise the system. I find mine creeps up if left in auto for a couple of months.
Your memory is spot on many thanks just went out and done it brilliant once again thanks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom