Bennetts’ top 10 rides in Ireland

3 of us rode most of that anti clockwise about 5 years ago. With some variations of course. We had a great 9 days over there without a drop of rain which the locals we met said was unheard of. Wild Atlantic way down the west coast was fantastic.
One day we will go back to do it again.

The weather in the past while has been perfect for biking, boohoo..... Anyhow, it will still be there when we get moving again. Not a bad selection of roads there, hard to choose some cases.

I'm disappointed Mary from Ballincollig is not on the list.

from my G8 ThinQ

R336 near leenane

N61 N62 up the middle of the country

the r road from mallow to bandon

thomastown road in kikenny

the r road from aughrim to the bay garden at camolin

Lots of people really rate WAW. I did it several years ago and have to be honest would not rush to do it again. Weather was shite in August which to be fair did not help.

I am not saying dont do it but for me there are other places that I prefer.

WAW... whata wayto go!

Lived over here most of my life, but 4 years ago decided to do a led bike tour round the whole island of Ireland. Alot of the places visited I had been there at some stage of my life or passed through going somewhere else.
Yes, it rained the first day...all day.... and part of the next. We started in Dublin Port and headed clockwise....we didnt dry out till Kinsale..... but what a trip it was after that. I would highly recommend it and would do it again... this time anticlockwise, just to be different.

I used Paul Fitzgearld and WildIrish motorcycle tours who led all the way, did all the booking of great reasonably priced accommodation, gave super food recommendations when asked and linked up starts,stops,fuel and food perfectly. I have no affiliation to this company but believe great service should be promoted.

Back
Top Bottom