Clearout freebies

GunZenBomZ

Reaction score
Throwing away a hardly used F800GS 2008 rear suspension & front fork springs. Even got a heavily scratched original exhaust end can. :beerjug:

The other option is recycled when my local yard is open. :rob

Warwickshire pickup; CV472RP
My phone number 07731 802510

Admins don't worry about removing my phone number, its probably going to be changing soonish. Just prefer these items to go too someone who wants them, already agreed to send out a freebie e-scottoiler to a guy off of therevcounter forums.

We were only talking about you the other day and wondered where you'd gone.

All OK mate?

Hi Chris, I mellow out on the ducati-uk forums now. Occasionally I do an odd rideout' had a brain-tumour removed in 2017 which wrecked a whole year of work life. But back behind the HGV steering wheel with not much issues with the ministry.

I hope you've filled in a few passports with your business tours,..

Had one phone call for the shock & springs; going to leave this up for local pickup till weekend.

Okay shock & springs gone to a chap in Moray Scotland, the exhaust will probably be took to the recycling center when things return to normal. Glad that this gentleman will be making use of them as his F800GS came with lowered kit both front & rear.

Admins can someone see about sending me the details of the celt he sent me a book Cantares Mexicans in 2011 & I'd like to phone or message him too return it. Can't think of Paul (BHT)? handle who runs the site.

Many thanks to GunZenBomz for the very kind offer of free stuff :thumb and then obligingly packing and posting the items to the far north.

Top man - many, many thanks from me :bow :thumb2 :bow

SteveT

:cool:

You very welcome Steve, I'm coming for a cuppa one day look out for a noisy ducati-enduro! :thumb

Sent back a thanks for the quick £20 postage payment via my main email to your son.

Paddy :beerjug:

Paddy.

The gear arrived this morning - many, many thanks for helping this old man out :thumb2

Now to start the swap over :D

Steve T

:cool:

Admins can someone see about sending me the details of the celt he sent me a book Cantares Mexicans in 2011 & I'd like to phone or message him too return it. Can't think of Paul (BHT)? handle who runs the site.

Sadly Joe hasn't been seen nor heard of for quite a few years now but he is still well remembered and held in high regard over here. I hope that wherever he is that life is going well for him as he's one of the good guys.

Sadly Joe hasn't been seen nor heard of for quite a few years now but he is still well remembered and held in high regard over here. I hope that wherever he is that life is going well for him as he's one of the good guys.

Thanks for that Aidan, I read back through my PM's. And he mentioned a brother who livings in Walton-on-thames (London) & asked site-owner Paul. If he knew his surname or contact details. I will continue to care for the book & keep Joe's kindness in mind.

My private email is gunzenbomz@protonmail.com if he ever comes searching for me. :thumb2
Public one is padlyons@protonmail.com

Back
Top Bottom