KTM 500 EXC-F dual sport Mod thoughts

Well thanks for your opinions guys and you will be pleased that Im going to keep it and build a mild steel rear subframe for it so that I know it will take luggage and also that I know it can be repaired anywhere I go.

I like having a project and this bike has had everything that needs doing to it to compete in rallies and win them, well ok came third but that will do me. Looking to competing again in the Gib Rally again next year but they have changed the rules that the bikes published weight needs to be 140kgs at least so looks like a 790 will be joining the 525, 1290 and the K1300 in the garage.

On the look out for another IMO if anyone has one that there selling but apart from that the bike is so well sorted that it doesnt need anything.

Will be back in UK next week and will be out riding the trails and Thetford again getting ready for next years rallies, anyone fancy going along?

And I wont be gifting to anyone so unlucky guys but good try

I didn’t say Mark71 had did I.
Irrespective of how it’s has got to what it is, most buyers won’t care unless they are looking for that very spec.
Every bit of advice everyone ever gives here on pricing/sales is to strip farkles and it wither won’t add to the value or sometimes lowers it.

Well thanks for your opinions guys and you will be pleased that Im going to keep it and build a mild steel rear subframe for it so that I know it will take luggage and also that I know it can be repaired anywhere I go.

I like having a project and this bike has had everything that needs doing to it to compete in rallies and win them, well ok came third but that will do me. Looking to competing again in the Gib Rally again next year but they have changed the rules that the bikes published weight needs to be 140kgs at least so looks like a 790 will be joining the 525, 1290 and the K1300 in the garage.

On the look out for another IMO if anyone has one that there selling but apart from that the bike is so well sorted that it doesnt need anything.

Will be back in UK next week and will be out riding the trails and Thetford again getting ready for next years rallies, anyone fancy going along?

And I wont be gifting to anyone so unlucky guys but good try

Post something about the trails and Thetford closer to the day with a time and place then as long as I’m not tearing my hair out over that orange piece of shit called a Laverda I could ride over.

I’d probably need to change wheels but that’s not a big job :D

Hi Guys

Dont worry you didn't say that had as I think that you know by now i dont put anything on the bike that isn't of use

I didn't take offence

Look forward to catching up soon

Glad you are keeping your bike Mark, got my 500 in the garage now, so not hankering after yours as much now.

Back
Top Bottom