Happy Birthday Jockser.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Many happy returns for the day that's in it Jochen. 60 eh, I don't feckin think so... :augie

Here's to many more trips over the next few years my friend. :beerjug: :beerjug:

Happy birthday Jochen ... have a great day :thumb2

:beerjug:

They sneak up on you, don't they!!

Happy birthday JR, enjoy the lovely sunny day that is in it!

Happy Birthday dude - hopefully see y'all before the year is out... :beerjug:

Have a good un ... Old man xxx

:beerjug:

60 I don't feckin think so... :augie

Here's to many more trips over the next few years my friend. :beerjug: :beerjug:

ROFL been telling him that for years :D

and the second point.......... 150% hopefully some this year

happy birthday old man

Thanks lads, much appreciated :beerjug:

But less of the 'old man' please :p I've no idea how that number was suddenly attained, it was only a short while ago that I got married & had kids, although in fairness they are kinda large for 'kids' :blast, and even more recently that I had my mid-life crisis and subsequently joined here a couple of years later...

I certainly didn't have the day I had envisaged but what can ya do :nenau At least we're alive to fight another day..
And I'll definitely be making up for it when this is all over, or at least restrictions eased, as I'm worth it :D:D

Absafugginlutely buddy :moped:

Happy Birthday Jochen

You do not look or act you age for sure
As you cannot really get out on the bike, you will have lots of time for cleaning it now at least

Will hopefully meet up with you later in the Summer, when we are all released with the promise of good road behaviour

Look after yourself

Happy Birthday Sir, hope you had a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Jochen

You do not look or act you age for sure
As you cannot really get out on the bike, you will have lots of time for cleaning it now at least

Will hopefully meet up with you later in the Summer, when we are all released with the promise of good road behaviour

Look after yourself

How can you wish him Happy Birthday on the one hand, then ruin it by suggesting he clean his bike. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom