KrisRogers

Reaction score
Hi, I joined the forum back last year whilst searching the internet for advice. Haven't posted anything but now as I find that I'm sat in front of the computer more I thought I'd start posting here :)

I bought Heidi in September 2018, a r1200GS Rallye from Dick Lovett BMW in Bristol. After my best mate recommend a GS. I had never ridden one before and didn't even take one out for a test ride. Luckily I've been very happy with it and glad I bought her.

Since buying her I've ridden to Lands End (to break her in), to Snowdonia, The Isle of Skye and The Pyrenees (not all in one trip).

Previously I've owned a Honda CB1000R and three Suzuki GSXR 600's.

I currently work in an office :type It is extremely boring but it pays the bills.

I live in a village outside of Bristol called Frampton Cotterell with my "blended" family (Girlfriend, her two children and our child).

In my spare "me" time I get out on he bike as much as I can, do some online gaming and more recently created a Youtube Channel with a mate with the intention of posting some video motorcycle related guff. :thumb

I think that's enough for now.

Cheers! :jager

Hi everyone. I joined the forum today after looking in a few times in the past month. About 6 weeks ago I went for a test ride of the new F900xr as I felt like a change and a slightly smaller bike, having had a Tiger Sport for 6 years. I didn't like the xr much so tried a GS...... I collected my new ( to me ) GS 18 plate a week later, the first sat of lockdown so not been out much, done around 400 miles since. I have to say it's been an eye opener and very impressive, just want to get away for the odd weekend soon.
I have added my top box on a Givi rack but may be interested in Vario panniers and a satnav 5 or 6. Unless someone can tell me how to wire in my Garmin 396 .
Anyway that's it, first post done off for a look around the forum now.

Hi everyone. I joined the forum today after looking in a few times in the past month. About 6 weeks ago I went for a test ride of the new F900xr as I felt like a change and a slightly smaller bike, having had a Tiger Sport for 6 years. I didn't like the xr much so tried a GS...... I collected my new ( to me ) GS 18 plate a week later, the first sat of lockdown so not been out much, done around 400 miles since. I have to say it's been an eye opener and very impressive, just want to get away for the odd weekend soon.
I have added my top box on a Givi rack but may be interested in Vario panniers and a satnav 5 or 6. Unless someone can tell me how to wire in my Garmin 396 .
Anyway that's it, first post done off for a look around the forum now.

Welcome to you too then Fenboy :thumby:

Get stuck in the pair of ya's .... you're amongst friends now :D

More or less :eek:

:beerjug:

Welcome Kris ... sure you will love it here ... very entertaining and full of top chaps ooooozing with BM advice :)

Welcome both from the southern wing of UKGSER.
Our lockdown got 'softened' from 2 hours to 4 hours on Saturday allowing us out for "outdoor activities" which include riding our bikes.

I'm getting quite dizzy now......

Neil

Welcome both from the southern wing of UKGSER.
Our lockdown got 'softened' from 2 hours to 4 hours on Saturday allowing us out for "outdoor activities" which include riding our bikes.

I'm getting quite dizzy now......

Neil

Thank you JerseyNeil 4 hours? I think we're still on 1 hour exercise.:)

Back
Top Bottom