Bike delivery

geoffreywchew

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for a trusted bike delivery service from Stoke on Trent to Stirling. Any recommendations?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I used a guy called Mike from Moto Haul just before the lockdown to get a bike from Colchester to Dundee, in all the times I've had bikes shipped up to me, he was the cheapest and most professional I've had. Non liveried up van and the most secure set up I've seen in a van, if you want his number fire me a PM, highly recommended.

If you want someone local to the Stoke On Trent area to collect and deliver the bike you could try calling Chris from Jackhammer Motorcycles , he collects and delivers bikes for quite a few dealers in the area.

Someone local to you isn't really relevant IMO, these guys are on the road all the time, yes they may have a base local but if they are picking up a bike in Birmingham going to Aberdeen, them being local to Newcastle doesn't make much odds.

Yes you are right. Just as an aside I have organised three bike deliveries over the last three years or so. The first two went like clockwork so I got cocky and for the last delivery chose a cheap offer which I trawled from Shipley.com. All their advertisers are supposedly vetted before being accepted. Anyway the bike was picked up and then the shipper just disappeared off the map. Neither Shipley nor the police were willing to follow through. So now I am super nervous

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

also used Lee Costello and very pleased with his work:thumb2

Someone local to you isn't really relevant IMO, these guys are on the road all the time, yes they may have a base local but if they are picking up a bike in Birmingham going to Aberdeen, them being local to Newcastle doesn't make much odds.

No but he has a great relationship with a lot of the local dealerships which at their time might just help with the actual collection of the bike which is why I mentioned it.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom