My RT with freshly painted wheels

Adventure Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My RT with freshly painted wheels, top box and new stickers in Matt Root Beer that my daughter did for me on her new machine

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0415.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0415.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 594
Tell us more about the stickers Rob, home made?

Cheers Guys

Yes Paul my daughter has bought her self a professional vinyl printer and the programme to do logos etc, she did them for me she also done a couple of BMW Roundals in the same colour for my lid they look really nice

So if anyone needs anything let me know if she can do it she will and she will be cheaper than others she also can do T shirts and other clothing for clubs etc Ive got her doing some RT T shirts for me ill pop a pic up when they are done

Rob

OOOOO shiny bits arriving every day, this bloody lockdown is costing me a fortune

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0426.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0426.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 384
  • thumbnail_IMG_0429.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0429.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 393
Must admit the wheels are a pain Ive done a few bikes with white wheels but these I put about 15 coats of lacquer on then flat and polished them to a glass finish so hopefully the muck should just rinse off :augieat least I dont have to worry about chain lube on these LOL:D

not ridden the bike with the Akrapovic on yet been putting in a new bathroom !! but got a couple of blood group shifts this week so should be able to see how it sounds :nenau

Rob

It’s an Akra innit.....bound to have a lovely sound to it. Really liking the wheels, top work.

Cheers Guys

Yes Paul my daughter has bought her self a professional vinyl printer and the programme to do logos etc, she did them for me she also done a couple of BMW Roundals in the same colour for my lid they look really nice

So if anyone needs anything let me know if she can do it she will and she will be cheaper than others she also can do T shirts and other clothing for clubs etc Ive got her doing some RT T shirts for me ill pop a pic up when they are done

Rob

Very interesting. Could she do full sticker sets for KTM’s, non standard as 2 have Nomad fairings? Would she need to see the bike to get a fit?

Berin not too sure how advanced she is to be honest, she is only just starting out and only got a few templates so far, so doubt it to be brutally honest
Rob

Back
Top Bottom