Talking Heads

Taxpayer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently bought a Nav 5 & updated software & maps. Now all I really want to hear is the navigation directions. The numerous Bluetooth headsets all feature Phone/Music/Intercom choices.

Can anyone recommend good quality Bluetooth earbuds/phones to fit a full face helmet? Thanks for advice.

[Alan Bennet] but of course....... they won’t, will they” [/Alan Bennet] :D

What about a pattern version of Apples pods? Plenty of imitations about and they are pretty low profile.

Don't fit the mic, don't link a phone, don't install any music. Job done.

It's what I've done with my basic Interphone. I get directions but nothing else. I only use it when hunting for a particular hotel/ B&B in an unfamiliar town. It's switched off for the rest of the journey. A combination of maps and occasionally getting lost make the journey much more fun.

Hi all, I have recently bought a Nav 5 & updated software & maps. Now all I really want to hear is the navigation directions. The numerous Bluetooth headsets all feature Phone/Music/Intercom choices.

Can anyone recommend good quality Bluetooth earbuds/phones to fit a full face helmet? Thanks for advice.

Just because the helmet stuff offer the choices, doesn't mean you have to use them

any BT bud is capable of receiving a signal from many sources NAV, Phone, Music player,

the simplicity of a dedicated bike one is , simplicity & always in your helmet ready to go

if you only want to pair the nav just do that

Back
Top Bottom