Navigator VI on ZZR

TonyP22

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the Naviagtor VI Sat Nav along with the mount that it clips into. I was wondering if I would be able to use it on the Kawasaki ZZR1400 and if so, what would I need to be able to mount it properly.
Thanks

Hello,
I have the Naviagtor VI Sat Nav along with the mount that it clips into. I was wondering if I would be able to use it on the Kawasaki ZZR1400 and if so, what would I need to be able to mount it properly.
Thanks

If i recall the Nav VI mount is a std pattern screw hole, so you could mount a ram ball mount on the rear, and then a ram ball mount into

your mirror or steering spindle ( if they do one to fit)

https://www.rammount.com/ should help

I've mounted my Nav VI onto my Triumph Street Scrambler and swap it between that and my R1200R.

I used a SW-Motech mount with standard bolt layout with a BMW 4 button cradle and a BMW "repair harness" (which I think was 83 30 0 413 585)

The repair harness plugs into the power socket of the BMW cradle and give you the wires to connect to the bike power. It's about £15 and saves you butchering the BMW cradle wiring.

Not sure if the cradle you've got is the plain one (which you'd operate from the wheel on the left bar on the BMW) or the 4 button one, but it's definitely worth getting a 4 button one if you can (77 52 8 544 464 I think but often appear in the for-sale section) as being able to zoom in and out on the go is hugely useful.

Hello,
Thanks

Tony, I've got a Nav 6 4 button mount which has never been used/mounted if you are interested? £50 posted

Curses - I'd drafted a PM and didn't send it.

Snooze

Lose

Back
Top Bottom