Urban GS farkles Wanted

Markyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So Ive just bitten the bullet on an Urban GS and am looking for some farkles and advice as well.

Parts im looking for initially.
Handguards - BMW black ones, Barkbusters etc
Rear mudguard, same as on a GSA
Engine bars -
Sat nav holder and fixing with electrica, i have a nav 6 already.

What else can you suggest.

Mark

Dam, could've sold you a servo buddy and link pipe but just taken deposit on my scrambler and new owner knows they are fitted.

Ref sat nav - I would go for the BMW mount along with the 4 button cradle which will plug straight into the wiring harness. PM Sadjim of this forum - he will normally do you a deal ;)

BMW - rear crap catcher thing - any one off a pre water cooled 1200GS/A will fit - keep an eye on fleabay

I personally prefer cam cover protectors to engine bars but each to their own.

Get it ride it as see what you really need - Wilber rear shock would be high on my list :)

Why a sat nav just out of interest ? They aren't travel bikes, more leisure ones and the only time I need a sat nav is abroad.

Thanks for the info Paul S. Ive messaged sadjim for the sat nav kit and motorworks have a rear hugger for £60. Might just keep an eye on that!

Cabby, good point but im hoping to use mine instead of my GSA so sat nav will be useful.

Oil cooler guard purchased now so dont need one of them....

Oil cooler guard purchased now so dont need one of them....

Wunderlich engine bars sourced.
Headlight guard sourced.
Handguards pending

Still interested in farkles if anyones got anything going

So here she is and arrived today from Williams BMW. Thanks to Phil and Sadjim for the great service.
db591a78f640527b350e0bb6800b0d76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom