Discord app

Although i have ridden with other people on a ride

I prefer my own company if that makes sense. not in that i dont like riding with others, but helmet solitude is nice

I have my music on, and my nav directions as needed.

Having another voice in my ear is akin to having the wife sitting next to me. ;)

And as much as i love her, you do get random shite, at the most inopprtune moments.

Trying to keep good obs when doing an overtake, and a bloody horse in the passing field will suddenly become a must see. :eek:

Or decorating the kitchen is top priority when were 300 miles from home and no where near a B&Q lol :blast

So an 80's one hit wonder playlist is often a ting to enjoy ;)

Having that App on your phone automatically raises the interest of Law enforcement. Bit like wearing a Balaclava in a bank

‘cos I is well gangsta....

4e1b4732f3ba59f6da1abc9c49c9b5a8.png

I prefer my own company if that makes sense. not in that i dont like riding with others, but helmet solitude is nice

Having another voice in my ear is akin to having the wife sitting next to me. ;)

And as much as i love her, you do get random shite, at the most inopprtune moments.

Trying to keep good obs when doing an overtake, and a bloody horse in the passing field will suddenly become a must see. :eek:

Or decorating the kitchen is top priority when were 300 miles from home and no where near a B&Q lol :blast

I’ve just downloaded an 80s one hit wonder playlist.

Thanks for that tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try it with My 9 year old daughter trying to play eye spy and a wife that talks to herself whilst riding her bike.

I’ve learned to tune it out now :D

By needing a mobile data connection, it's pretty much ruled out as being of much use for me. No matter what network I've tried, data drops in and out all the time whilst on the move in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom