Another virgin arrives..

MUNK

Reaction score
Afternoon all.

Hope everyone's well, and staying locked up dodging the "rona" bought my first 1200 gs adventure, yes its a triple black( the fastest ones) at beginning of this year, on a 19 plate, which im lead to believe are a bit few and far between? sure ill get corrected if not!??

Iv owned a few hondas before and just pottered about on them as toys really, call it a midlife crisis maybe but i had the intention of traveling across boarders with this one, until bat was on the menu for some one!

luckily enough im still working so can use it to commute..wont bother posting a picture as im pretty sure we all no what they look like by now...:thumb

I haven't ridden abroad on a bike before, so joined here to swat up on things i need to no and do really,and looks like im going to have plenty of time to do it!!!

any advice/ pisstaking will be greatly received ,hopefully meet afew of you at some stage.

any way back to my beer.. cheers.:beer: :beerjug:

We like pics on here, almost mandatory, particularly naked ones of each others partners (be it male or female) so as an opening gesture to the troops please share what pics you have, GS or partner.

Welcome, is the South in between SE & SW?

Back
Top Bottom