New Tyres in Sheffield

Snelly55

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been scouring the forum for helpful threads on tyre shops but haven't found anything so am starting this thread in the hope that someone might have a good suggestion or two.

My GS needs two new tyres and I am in Sheffield. Any recommendations on where to get some bought and fitted in the area?

Many Thanks.

I have some new tyres to fit so might give these lads in Barnsley a go.Earnshaws in Huddersfield is closest to me but heard they have a tendency to scratch the rims.

National Tyres at Barnsley every time. Been using them since the 70's. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Stuart has just retired after 40 odd years but his knowledge and experience has been passed on to Carl. They always do the good deals too. Have Hawley's tyres just down the road from me but for me, NT can't be beaten.:thumb2

I have some new tyres to fit so might give these lads in Barnsley a go.Earnshaws in Huddersfield is closest to me but heard they have a tendency to scratch the rims.

Just has a pair of Maxxis, bought on line, taken to NT Barnsley. Both fitted to loose Blackbird wheels....15 quid. I thought that was reet good so gave him 20. . Top blokes there.:thumb2

Just has a pair of Maxxis, bought on line, taken to NT Barnsley. Both fitted to loose Blackbird wheels....15 quid. I thought that was reet good so gave him 20. . Top blokes there.:thumb2

You gave a fiver tip Tim :blast

Strewth .... you OK pal?

Thanks all. Contacted Mark and have gone for Metzeler Roadtec 01SE’s. Looking forward to seeing what they are like.

I did try to use NTS but they wouldn't do ride in ride out on single sided swing arm and they were more expensive

I take my own wheels out, and take them across ...

... and refit them myself back home.

If they fall off I know it's my fault :D

Back
Top Bottom