Worshop manual for a f650Gs 800cc..

crumbles

C*ntry Bumpkin.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A friend in the Devon Trf is after,
A work shop download manual pdf for one with the 800cc engine,2011...
preferably free ( he says )as were tight down here.....or steer me in the right direction....please..
Thanks Mike..

I've not managed to find a "download" PDF free either. I do have the Haynes manual, but to be honest I have not needed it at all - so much info on youtube and other interweb resources that I haven't even opened the Haynes... I managed a pretty big service (everything apart from valve clearances) with common sense, the riders manual, and a few looks at the interweb... Riders manual has torque settings for wheel removal etc (when i put new tyres on). Oil chance, air filter etc all a doddle... Haynes is probably the best bet.
I'l watch this thread - please let us know if you do find a free pdf... Likewise if I find one I will let you know.
Cheers!

I've not managed to find a "download" PDF free either. I do have the Haynes manual, but to be honest I have not needed it at all - so much info on youtube and other interweb resources that I haven't even opened the Haynes... I managed a pretty big service (everything apart from valve clearances) with common sense, the riders manual, and a few looks at the interweb... Riders manual has torque settings for wheel removal etc (when i put new tyres on). Oil chance, air filter etc all a doddle... Haynes is probably the best bet.
I'l watch this thread - please let us know if you do find a free pdf... Likewise if I find one I will let you know.
Cheers!

I'm the same, YouTube and forums are the best place to find out how to do things I find. I have a Haynes for the odd bit of reference, but it's actually quicker to Google it than it is to get the book off the shelf and find the right page!!

D

A friend in the Devon Trf is after,
A work shop download manual pdf for one with the 800cc engine,2011...
preferably free ( he says )as were tight down here.....or steer me in the right direction....please..
Thanks Mike..

They come up on E bay £5/6 not exactly free, but only what Steptoe would pay for a half pint in the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom