Husqvarna Norden 901

chrismckay

Reaction score
Lovely looking motorcycle....

What type of rider do you think this is aimed at?

What are the direct competitors?....790R? surely not.........Africa Twin?.......Tiger 900?

I would be interested to see its off road capabilities or if it is a trendy looking tourer.

Chris...:D

c7d30f04b7faec87cb8e4aa4f3b1d0c0.png

One minute I like the look of it and next I’m not so sure - that must be a good thing - evolution!

So a KTM with Husky styling - interesting looks; something a bit different, which is always welcome. Like the HD Pan America, it may be worth a test ride, if the price looks sensible.

Come on Yamaha, we need a refreshed T12 to complement the T7.

have to say I am not normaly a fan of new bikes, and although I wouldn't buy one due to all the electronics I do like it, if it were not for all the electronics I would have one possibly in place of the 990 Adv, but really dont want active suspension, tft screen, can bus, abs, various engine modes, crappy microswitch switches, etc et all,

So a KTM with Husky styling - interesting looks; something a bit different, which is always welcome. Like the HD Pan America, it may be worth a test ride, if the price looks sensible.

Come on Yamaha, we need a refreshed T12 to complement the T7.

T12 is discontinued due to not being able to meet future emissions ,according to local dealer there is no replacement in the pipeline

<iframe width="1138" height="640" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vDvZ0ONCSLA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks Cookie. I have to say I am really warming to it :thumby:

Great video but it's never about what bike you have.......more like, where they feck did they get that firewood from? :D

It’s all very well taking an extreme adventure round Iceland - for it to be a sales success here in the UK can it handle a 15-minute ride to the local Starbucks? Sarcasm aside, the KTM 890 is by all accounts an excellent engine and the Norden certainly looks better (and refreshingly different to other midrange adventure bikes), so Husqvarna could have a hit on their hands - so long as the price is right.

...............The KTM 890 is by all accounts an excellent engine and the Norden certainly looks better (and refreshingly different to other midrange adventure bikes), so Husqvarna could have a hit on their hands - so long as the price is right.

I have to agree, the KTM's don't do much for me as a bike (I had a loan one for a week and was very underwhelmed) but the engine is a peach.

The Husky looks lovely and seems well thought out. Husky position themselves as the premium brand over KTM so it will cost more, I'm sure, it'll be interesting to see what they charge for it. If they get it right they could have a big sales success on their hands.

Andres

I had a ride on a mate’s 890 - very impressed with the motor. I will be very interested to see one of these in the flesh - looks like a modern 990.

I had a ride on a mate’s 890 - very impressed with the motor. I will be very interested to see one of these in the flesh - looks like a modern 990.

I loved my 990...... so much character...... 1200GS was overall better bike, but I know which one gave me smiles....

Back
Top Bottom