Opinion on dealer

stevosull

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone here dealt with a guy trading as "Used bike sales" on Donedeal?

He seems to have good deals on mainly GS's. Just trying to find if anyone has dealt with him and what the bikes tend to be like before heading up to look at a few.

Thanks,
Steve

He pops up occasionally on done deal. I’m presuming that’s where some of the trade ins to the main dealers go. JJH

I know a couple of lads who have bought from him recently...............no complaints.

He has an amazing personal collection!!

Used Bke Sales, Tallaght, Dublin.
I bought my steed from Steven last year, a 2013 GS1200LC. Very straight guy to deal with and his prices are mostly trade so if your expecting to him to take a trade in on your bike it will be at Trade price level. My old bike he had sold on within 2 weeks.
A lot of his stock comes from people n the trade and older main dealer trade ins. He's a genuine bike nut and as previously mentioned has a very desirable personal bike collection. When my deal was done on a TE model before I headed into the West he gave me a full set of genuine Bmw inner bags for the vario panniers as a Thank You for the business.
Had a problem with the indicator switch unit.... he called up Motorrad Dublin and arranged for a new unit to be fitted while I waited. Since then no issues. Bikes are his hobby that has turned into a bit of a business but are no way his bread and butter so if you lowball him with an offer he wont be long showing you the door.......
Happy to recommend.
Hope this is of help to some of you in the future. Naturally, other than buying a bike I have no other connection to this man or his business.

Back
Top Bottom