It’s on....!

Is there the chance that Leenane may not go ahead? I'm not really keeping up to date with all things COVID...

Is there the chance that Leenane may not go ahead?

Over my dead body :D

At the moment we're locked down in Kildare, Laois & Offaly due to the high infection rate among meat factory workers. It's currently 'only' for 2 weeks, fingers crossed. I can see further local lockdowns around the country over the next few months as the virus spikes so it may come to pass that people from certain counties may not be able to travel anywhere outside their area / county. I'm hoping that's worst case but we all need to do our part to stay safe :thumb

Much as it pisses me off I am going to have to pull out of this, so I shall be informing the hotel and hopefully that will give someone else the opportunity for the room.

I have had a large order from Mencap and I cannot get supplies until 4th Sept, I am away to Portugal on the 11th, so I have to do the order that weekend and with the current restrictions in place.....Well it all seems to be working against me.

I will make it one day though.

I got a call from the hotel the other day with availability so I took the room and cancelled Portfinn Lodge. As long as we get a bit o’ dinner we’ll be flying it.

John & Bernie

Over my dead body :D

At the moment we're locked down in Kildare, Laois & Offaly due to the high infection rate among meat factory workers. It's currently 'only' for 2 weeks, fingers crossed. I can see further local lockdowns around the country over the next few months as the virus spikes so it may come to pass that people from certain counties may not be able to travel anywhere outside their area / county. I'm hoping that's worst case but we all need to do our part to stay safe :thumb

All we can do is our best. I'm hoping things are normal enough. Well, as normal as things are these days. I'm going west with herself for the five nights before this trip and then heading straight back out on the bike to meet you lot. Then I've nearly a week of photo rally ramblings the length and breath of the country. keeping my fingers crossed

I will more than likely be pulling out again this year.

There is an expected bereavement (in the coming days) about to land on my families doorstep (2020 can FRO) and to be honest, I don't think I would be comfortable attending a social gathering of this size.
I'll be making a decision in the next day or two and will inform the hotel.

I'm sure they have a waiting list for rooms.

from my G8 ThinQ

Sorry to hear that Keith, our thoughts are with you & your family

It’d be great to see you but I understand where you’re coming from

Sorry to hear that Keith, our thoughts are with you & your family

It’d be great to see you but I understand where you’re coming from

Lost my mother to the covid in May and now my wifes mother, who is a mighty woman and was always very good to me, is in her final few days. I promise I'll make it to the next one Jochen.
I've informed Agnes .......so I'm sure someone on the waiting list is after getting a room.

Have a ball lad's & lass's

Lost my mother to the covid in May and now my wifes mother, who is a mighty woman and was always very good to me, is in her final few days. I promise I'll make it to the next one Jochen.
I've informed Agnes .......so I'm sure someone on the waiting list is after getting a room.

Have a ball lad's & lass's

Sorry for your troubles Keith.

Cheers lads...... I really appreciate all the kind words......and sorry for dragging the thread off topic.

from my G8 ThinQ

Back
Top Bottom