It’s on....!

Still a long way out & Covid considerations (like investment decisions) are open to the "rates may fall as well as rise" caution - or is it the other way around? :confused:
Nearly but not quite the correct quotation.
Re: Covid 19. it would appear that, at present, if you have no contact with a nursing home in Ireland, you are (relatively) safe, but, as my old classmate Gerry the Psychopath almost said: "It hasn't gone away, you know!)"

Nearly but not quite the correct quotation.
Re: Covid 19. it would appear that, at present, if you have no contact with a nursing home in Ireland, you are (relatively) safe, but, as my old classmate Gerry the Psychopath almost said: "It hasn't gone away, you know!)"

Are you suggesting all attendees are of the age and demeanour to be occupants of our fine nursing homes? Comments like the above may get you a room with the cat outside if your lucky.....even if you are from Newry!

.........................Re: Covid 19. it would appear that, at present, if you have no contact with a nursing home in Ireland, you are (relatively) safe, but, as my old classmate Gerry the Psychopath almost said: "It hasn't gone away, you know!)"

Or a meat processing plant - speaking of which did that Gerry (the one never in the IRA) ever make mention of Nirac? :hide

Are you suggesting all attendees are of the age and demeanour to be occupants of our fine nursing homes? Comments like the above may get you a room with the cat outside if your lucky.....even if you are from Newry!
I suspect you misread the comment.
I am one of the people classed as being "At Risk"
This awful disease appears, in Ireland, to be largely gone from the general community, with the remaining cases mostly confined to the unfortunates associated with nursing homes, where hopefully, the transmission will decay and die over the next few weeks.

Or a meat processing plant - speaking of which did that Gerry (the one never in the IRA) ever make mention of Nirac? :hide

We attended the same Grammer Skule, same year, same intake. Obviously I met the boy, but remember him not.

I have never knowingly met the man, though I did see him (distantly) at a funeral I attended a couple of years ago.

However, in answer to your question, many years ago I was asked to do a job in a certain plant in or near Dundalk. I do not wish to be more precise on it's location. I realised when there that it was the plant you speak of. (It's not the big one)

........................ do not wish to be more precise on it's location. I realised when there that it was the plant you speak of. (It's not the big one)
k.

I worked in Co Louth for some years & heard grim talk but it's time "to leave it there so" as the late Bill O'Herlihy used to say & listen to a local song that says it all.......
Time to look West again & not North.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Pns4Aq-RNs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HI Guys, Just joined but I know a few people heading on the trip. I emailed the hotel to see if they still had a room.

Ok, so I just got an email back from the hotel and they are fully booked, So I'm on a waiting list

Didn't you you use the line

"Do you know who i am"?? and then drop "Tosser" & UKGSER into the conversation??

I did, I said '' Do you know who I am' and She said ''No'' so I said ''Ok just checking'' Then I mentioned I ride a BMW and she said ''that doesn't change anything'' which totally confused me.

Accomodation

I have a reservation for a double room in Portfinn Lodge which is a short distance between the hotel and Leenane village which I am about to surrender as I no longer require it.
If anyone on the waiting list wishes me to do a name change let me know by pm.
regards Con

Hmm ..................., I can't quite balance 43 ROOMS , and the attendee list ...... ahh well , I assume they CAN count ???

Kev and I have been booked in since Jan:thumb

Only saw this thread now:angel

Please add us to the attendees list Jockser. Very much looking forward to it:bounce1:roll

Pat (Trick) and I have booked into the nearby B&B - we snoozed, we loozed - so please add us to the list of attendees too and please add us to the list for dinner.

It's getting closer :thumby:

Is the 14 day quarantine for people entering Ireland still in force? Might make my long weekend away a bit tricky ....

Is the 14 day quarantine for people entering Ireland still in force? Might make my long weekend away a bit tricky ....

Yes. It might not be in place then, though I doubt it, given current progress down south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom