Best bike lift

ianran

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone have any recommendations for a decent hydraulic lift for a Harley Fat Bob?

With my new knee, I'm getting too old to bend down

Not hydraulic but I took my Street Bob to bits and put it back together on a EazyRizer Big Red single post lift; I'm hopefully moving to a bigger garage where I might actually have space for a table lift so it might well be coming upon for sale.

The Abba Skylift is a brilliant bit of kit but you would need to check that they have a kit for a Harley

If they do then it would be brilliant

They've just started selling them!

I called last week as there was nothing showing on the Abba website but was told that they had just received some stock.

Needs 10cm ground clearance (certainly ok for my Sportster) and costs about £100 (for the attachment).

IMG-20200513-134152116.jpg

IMG-20200513-134739171.jpg

I've an easyrizer big blue, which I used for years with my Heritage and Road King, works well with bikes with a frame. Don't use it currently with my RT, haven't got the correct bits to lift it with, so haven't used it for over 5 years :)

I've an easyrizer big blue, which I used for years with my Heritage and Road King, works well with bikes with a frame. Don't use it currently with my RT, haven't got the correct bits to lift it with, so haven't used it for over 5 years :)

Does seem to be a bit of an issue with this style, you need different bits for different bikes. I change mine a lot :D

Does seem to be a bit of an issue with this style, you need different bits for different bikes. I change mine a lot :D

Mine is currently set up for the StreetBob but comes with other brackets; however, Eazyrizer are very good to deal with regarding what fit's what.

I just got this

2fefdd97396ea47c5cb0446ad1b32b63.jpg

It’s rated to 1000kg, unbranded off eBay for £378. It is basically the Sealey scissor lift without the branding.

I added the plywood topping, its part of the crate the thing came in.

It’s well enough made, secure and very simple to use. I added the 700kg rated castors myself, and bought the separate scissor lift for about £50 that lets me raise the wheels off the deck if I want to.

I haven’t used it much yet but it has already changed my home mechanicing experience for the better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I just got this

It’s rated to 1000kg, unbranded off eBay for £378. It is basically the Sealey scissor lift without the branding.

It’s well enough made, secure and very simple to use. I added the 700kg rated castors myself, and bought the separate scissor lift for about £50 that lets me raise the wheels off the deck if I want to.

I haven’t used it much yet but it has already changed my home mechanicing experience for the better.

That looks a god rig, now I just have to convince the missus her bike will be fine outside :green gri

I just got this

Do you have a link for this item please

Look on eBay - item no 264479650859

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom