Former GS-er can’t get used to not having a bike

Tabsz4

Reaction score
Hi all, new joiner from the Surrey region. I sold my 2011 R1200GS last summer after 7 years riding and commuting in Belgium and since moving to the UK in 2016 I thought I could do without. I was wrong...so fuelled by the prospect of not wanting to go back to my regular train commute into London when things return to the new normal, I found the perfect excuse to start searching for a bike. This time I am on the lookout for a 1200/1250 adventure so will be scrutinising the for sale section. Already missed out on a gorgeous 2017 Rallye. Next one will hopefully be mine. Big thanks to all contributors to the great threads I have been reading over the past couple of weeks. Great lockdown reading material. Cheerz!

Welcome, I’m sure your the dealers are going to have some offers, might be worth testing the water with Bahnstormers or whoever is most convenient.

Bahnstormer’s have Motoline on their premises for slightly older than showroom bm bikes may be worth a look Had a tidy adventure on there

Thank you both :) didn’t know about the other shop at Bahnstormer. Going to check it out now.

Back
Top Bottom