Ripped off by Carole Nash

I have taken a bike off and it has COST ME MORE.
Literally, to reduce my insured assets and reduce my liability has cost me £47.80.......

I have been with Carol Nash for 28 years. I dealt with Carol, then her son Malcolmb.... it is not the company it once was that is for certain. I have not gone ahead with changing the policy and I am going to write to them, in a proper manner, none of this email shite.
Don't forget parchment and quill, mark of a gentleman.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hmm.. I jus got insurance with carole nash ,my renewal from Bennets was nearly £140 this yr ..told them to stop auto renew after they said that was the best they could do..probably couldnt be arsed to look as theyre working from home ..anyhoo carole nash was £80 so jus took it .. fekin rip off insurance.. they rely on folk to not to look for cheaper as most folk cannae be arsed wi all the faffing..

This years Carole Nash rip off insurance just paid, all done and dusted.... £49 dearer than last year.

And that includes adding yet another bike (8 in total :D) and 3 points on my license.

To put it into context, nearly 20p per day per bike :D..

This years Carole Nash rip off insurance just paid, all done and dusted.... £49 dearer than last year.

And that includes adding yet another bike (8 in total :D) and 3 points on my license.

To put it into context, nearly 20p per day per bike :D..
What utter, utter bastards.

Bring forth the fire.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I bought a policy with CN - £110 to insure my GSX1400. One month into that policy I sold the GSX and bought a GSA. It was cheaper for me to cancel the GSX policy and receive a £25 partial refund (£50 admin fee) than it would have been to amend the policy. Crazy. I'll never use them again.

I've been with Nash for many years, since they've been bought out again standards have slipped. Last couple of years I've ad to have a moan , threaten leaving them etc. Always get a reduced quote and is always better than any other multi cover.

Back
Top Bottom