Can anyone identify this bike??

Do you know when in 1983 they stopped, as my ST (built ‘83, but not registered til dec ‘84) has matching numbers (Franme and engine). I was just wondering if mine was one of the last.

Thanks
Bubb

When they stopped stamping the engine by the Dipstick Filler !

I VE JUST COME ON HERE TO TIP OFF ANYONE WHO IS POTENTIALLY INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS BIKE.... THAT IT IS A SCAM !!!!!!
THE BIKE IS IN Turkey... I WAS CHASING THIS TO BUY IT... AND WHEN I SAID I WAS sending someone locally (in turkey) to look at it... suddenly they said the bike is Sold.... Anyway you know the old...(When something looks too good to be True... IT USUALLY IS !!!)...The bike might Reappear again so I Hope this thread WILL HELP TO STOP ANYONE ON HERE LOSING ANY MONEY.... Cheers.

I VE JUST COME ON HERE TO TIP OFF ANYONE WHO IS POTENTIALLY INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS BIKE.... THAT IT IS A SCAM !!!!!!
THE BIKE IS IN Turkey... I WAS CHASING THIS TO BUY IT... AND WHEN I SAID I WAS sending someone locally (in turkey) to look at it... suddenly they said the bike is Sold.... Anyway you know the old...(When something looks too good to be True... IT USUALLY IS !!!)...The bike might Reappear again so I Hope this thread WILL HELP TO STOP ANYONE ON HERE LOSING ANY MONEY.... Cheers.

SORRY..... BUT I MEANT Hungary.... "the bike is supposed to be in Hungary".... I Knew it was something to do with Food... :augie.

Where is it advertised so we all know ??
~
AS in what website !!

Back
Top Bottom