New R1250GS- Caliper leaking in showroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just window shopping at my local Motoradd and spotted this new Exclusive with a plastic container under the caliper!! Could not believe it. And there was fluid in the container.
935d583dd9f71e2dfa3a1dd6a37b36ab.jpg

f615ab000e0bfc3a9508946250f15ec7.jpg

3c6785789c66ccc09bc17a98b48505b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of when I did some training, about 25 years ago at the then Rover HQ in Oxford, in the foyer of the office building they had 3 cars proudly displayed, can’t remember what, but one was a land rover with a very visible drip tray full of oil under it :blast

Reminds me of when I did some training, about 25 years ago at the then Rover HQ in Oxford, in the foyer of the office building they had 3 cars proudly displayed, can’t remember what, but one was a land rover with a very visible drip tray full of oil under it :blast

That's different. Landrovers are meant to leak. They only stop leaking when they are empty!

Bet the guys at Brembo are sniggering..........

Just window shopping at my local Motoradd and spotted this new Exclusive with a plastic container under the caliper!! Could not believe it. And there was fluid in the container.
935d583dd9f71e2dfa3a1dd6a37b36ab.jpg

f615ab000e0bfc3a9508946250f15ec7.jpg

3c6785789c66ccc09bc17a98b48505b0.jpg

was considering going to that stealership for a service. if thats what they do about brand new bike. would they correctly servive customers bikes

Its been hot, it's full of water for dogs to take a drink !

was considering going to that stealership for a service. if thats what they do about brand new bike. would they correctly servive customers bikes

They didn’t build it. They are good for servicing. The lad Stuart that works for them is a TAS mechanic and knows his stuff.

Does look bad, but its the only brand of Bike that doesn't need any hard sell...you could put the village idiot as main salesman and they would still hit target, most of em wont get out of their chairs or give you a glance when you walk in, because they know you will go to them, cost cutting on components and quality not as it was maybe but it wont stop them selling in huge numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom