Killswitch causing problems

The bigun

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My 2009gsa has had an issue where it’s never felt smooth till after 3/3.k revs and whilst in Spain two up and fully loaded would stutter and hesitate at around 2700/ 3000 . Now I’ve done a plug change throttle body sync tappets and end float but the problem remained the same till this week , thinking it’s coils tried the run it on mains only then lowers only and the only thing that could say was occasionally it might miss once every 30secs on mains only but and here’s the hey presto moment whilst out trying it came to some temporary traffic lights and because of the wait I cut engine with kill switch I’ve never used it before in the 6 years I’ve had the bike ,well instantly after starting the bike it was totally perfect complety changed spins up faster no sort of rumbling feeling whilst accelerating hardly any popping on overrun and the revs don’t drop below Idle speed temporary before settling down
So sprayed wd40 worked switch lots of times and problems have gone been out again today and it’s the best it’s ever been

Been out again on it and it’s still ok so thinking it must have been dirt or corrosion stopping switch making full contact

Back
Top Bottom