Lockdown doesn’t count ?

8777352d6fe51b61ae73da719dadbb64.png

I saw a pair of unspecified Adventure Bikes fully loaded up with panniers, top boxes and what appeared be the type of rollbag you stuff camping kit into heading north up the A1 yesterday and felt a slight twinge of jealousy.

I think that once all restrictions are lifted north of the border I’ll bung some lightweight camping gear on my Husqvarna and go for a spot of wild camping up there before the official summer break starts :okay

Good plan, plenty places to explore

I've just been on my SUP on the Spey for 3.5 hours, normal times I'd pack a bivi bag and keep going down

The way I look at it is that as long as I can camp by running water I can make a brew and have a rinse so campsites are from from being essential and once you’re north of Perth it’s easy to find some nice places to ride and some discrete spots to spend the night. Midges might be an issue but deet is my friend if that’s the case :beerjug:

Been out for an " eye test" each day for the last few days :thumb2 .
It appears to me that it is very good for ones mental Elf .
Very very important ones eyesight :thumb2

Good plan, plenty places to explore

I've just been on my SUP on the Spey for 3.5 hours, normal times I'd pack a bivi bag and keep going down

This is what you need for the loch....and the motorised SUP :D

<iframe width="791" height="445" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JZJLU4780jY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is what you need for the loch....and the motorised SUP :D

<iframe width="791" height="445" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JZJLU4780jY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That would do it!

Nipped out to local shop for a neighbour, then headed through town for a run in the country. Got as far as Aldi, and thought: "Mmmm - Is this bike taxed?" :blast

Checked phone for e-mails and found the SORN.................

Headed home and taxed from Monday. ;)

Back
Top Bottom