Lockdown doesn’t count ?

H.R.H.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Pile of GS’s from down south, tents et all parked up in Inverness.
Whilst everycunt is trying their best to adhere to the rules.
Haven’t seen any of my family since this crap began.

11 guys drinking beer in the backs next door to me yesterday for around 10 hours and some think there will be a reintroducing of lock down, no chance, it's done.

Wee Jimmy has said 8up is fine,

and they can be from two different families And not enforceable lol

Pretty much open doors i'd say :)

Strontian is looking better every day :)

Not everycunt. Some quite prominentcunts down here also think it doesn't apply

Where are they going to pitch up ?

No camp sites open and any land owner will be well within their rights to move them on.

Vastly more traffic on the roads around northern Aberdeen late this afternoon. Not surprising when people read of others going for a 60 miles round trip to a quaint country town on their wife's birthday to test their eyesight.

What is the general consensus regarding a "leisure" ride after today's words fae wee Nicola? I've been a very good boy since lockdown and will continue if needed for as long as it takes, but i'm extremely keen to climb back on. Especially as I have two weeks holiday from work from Monday coming booked (for Spain - cancelled). A few day trips around God's country???

I think it will be interpreted whatever way an individual wants to interpret it.

As soon as she said it's not law, then that was the green light for anyone who wants to do as they wish.

Fucking idiots! :mad:

I jumped the gun and went for a 30 min ride today to protect my sanity. I’m in week 11 of shielding so I didn’t stop and it was a total bimble. I felt very guilty so it wasn’t quite as cathartic as I’d hoped but my guilt vanishes when I hear of this!

The FM specifically said to avoid the island communities but I expect they were too busy hooning north to understand this.

The FM specifically said to avoid the island communities but I expect they were too busy hooning north to understand this.

There was an article the other day saying that the islands ferries are still likely to only allow locals on board for crossing post the lifting of restrictions to protect these areas further, though was raised that they need tourists to return to get their economy back on track like the rest.

I grew up on Bute and my parents still live there,currently they have to have a good reason confirmed in writing,such as a hospital appointment letter to board the CalMac ferry,I would imagine it is just as strict from the mainland.

I have seen very little police presence around Dingwall,Muir of Ord,Inverness in my many shopping trips over the last couple of months and the ones I have seen have not shown any interest in a guy on a bike,seems almost back to normal now.

Bike count certainly increasing around here. Also spotted a guy yesterday on a bicycle with all his camping kit, definitely not out for local exercise. Walking around this area I see as many strangers as I would during a holiday weekend.

And Scotland at its best currently, weather is perfect, midges not out in force, roads and hills empty. Just need more easing of the restrictions to enjoy it, unless of course you're going for an eye test. Specsavers branches open now in the most bizarre spots.

Bike count certainly increasing around here. Also spotted a guy yesterday on a bicycle with all his camping kit, definitely not out for local exercise. Walking around this area I see as many strangers as I would during a holiday weekend.

And Scotland at its best currently, weather is perfect, midges not out in force, roads and hills empty. Just need more easing of the restrictions to enjoy it, unless of course you're going for an eye test. Specsavers branches open now in the most bizarre spots.

I saw a pair of unspecified Adventure Bikes fully loaded up with panniers, top boxes and what appeared be the type of rollbag you stuff camping kit into heading north up the A1 yesterday and felt a slight twinge of jealousy.

I think that once all restrictions are lifted north of the border I’ll bung some lightweight camping gear on my Husqvarna and go for a spot of wild camping up there before the official summer break starts :okay

No one mentioned Old Nigel Farage confronting 25 people in the park out enjoying themselves yet!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom