Bike too loud? No go areas in Austria

Don’t they know, loud pipes save lives?

As to whether there’ll be more of it? Yes, I think there will be.

Attachments

• loud pipes.jpg
    loud pipes.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 716
No objections from me.
Or to other Austrian noise abatement laws:
- only electric powered boats on some lakes.
- no grass-cutting after Saturday noon on weekends. (local rules, not national AFAIK)

Derbyshire police have a decibel meter witch gets rolled out in Matlock occasionally.

They also have road sights saying “police helicopter policing speeding” or something.

The second one is bollocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the sound of bikes. I really love the sound of fast , loud bikes, ala TT, moto GP etc. Since having a dog, I absolutely hate loud bikes for the sheer purpose of noise, esp Inner London.
Maybe I am getting old, maybe I love my dog..but the sheer number of 125's that have cut their exhausts to sound like a 300, piss me off. Don't even start with those chrome polishing, summer wannabes with leather tassles!

Pisses me off too, nice sunny day in garden ruined by Rossi wannabes, or when we had the dog would go for country walk, could gear zero traffic excepts utter ***** thrashing around at 12000rpm ruining everyone else weekend

Then these pricks wonder why Joe public and the government are anti bike.

Pisses me off too, nice sunny day in garden ruined by Rossi wannabes, or when we had the dog would go for country walk, could gear zero traffic excepts utter ***** thrashing around at 12000rpm ruining everyone else weekend

+1 fully agree, we had some needle dick pulling wheelies thru the village here, back and forth on same stretch of road (30 limit) yesterday afternoon, I just hope the cnuts clutch burns out the way he was slipping it to get revs up:mad::mad::mad:

I don't understand the relationship in; bike noise Vs penis size. Where do you get the statistics for this? If you ride an almost silent electric bike does your penis somehow grow larger. If you change your standard pipe for a noisy one does your penis then somehow shrink? I struggle to make the link; do those on here who make the comparisons, hang out in toilets etc checking out penis size and linking the rider to a particular bike?

If this were true then surely the male ego being as fragile and impressionable as it is, would lead many to seek quiet electric bikes in the hope that their penis's would grow bigger, this could be a great marketing ploy. Indeed now that I think of it; many of the Tossers on here are flocking to buy electrical bicycles so if what is said on here is true, is it an attempt to grow their penis?

I don't understand the relationship in; bike noise Vs penis size. Where do you get the statistics for this? If you ride an almost silent electric bike does your penis somehow grow larger. If you change your standard pipe for a noisy one does your penis then somehow shrink? I struggle to make the link; do those on here who make the comparisons, hang out in toilets etc checking out penis size and linking the rider to a particular bike?

If this were true then surely the male ego being as fragile and impressionable as it is, would lead many to seek quiet electric bikes in the hope that their penis's would grow bigger, this could be a great marketing ploy. Indeed now that I think of it; many of the Tossers on here are flocking to buy electrical bicycles so if what is said on here is true, is it an attempt to grow their penis?

You're making the assumption egg before chicken :D
But reality of evolution is boring old farts who still happen to ride bikes ;)

I couldn't agree less. I live in rural Lincolnshire & love to hear sports bike exhausts roaring in the distance when I'm in the garden or out walking the dog.

We hear bikes nailing it along the B660 which is a couple of miles away as the crow flies but they’re not really an issue as far as we’re concerned and it’s not a built up area and we take it as a sign that summer’s here :beerjug:

The 2 stroke karts at the nearby circuit are ok when they’re actually racing but when they’re being warmed up before first practice I find myself hoping they’ll hole a piston :D

Nothing wrong with a loud bike..

Back
Top Bottom