Dunlop Trailmax Meridian

I've had them on my f800gsa for a few months now, very good in the wet and dry and look to be wearing well

I've had them on my f800gsa for a few months now, very good in the wet and dry and look to be wearing well

Thank you yes I ride bike in dry but feel very good indeed, I get tyres coming next week, so happy, next I might try the new Dunlop Mutant but wait on good tests first.

Feckin typical...... I had a set of Roadsmart III fitted on Saturday!!!

from my G8 ThinQ

Arrive today, feel softer to touch than Anakee 3.

merdian.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Dunlops have always been naturally my prefered tyre choice followed by Pirelli.
Very keen to give these tyres a try.

Dunlops have always been naturally my prefered tyre choice followed by Pirelli.
Very keen to give these tyres a try.
I put a set of Dunlop RSIII on my Crosstourer on Saturday and to say I'm impressed is an understatement.

from my G8 ThinQ

I put a set of Dunlop RSIII on my Crosstourer on Saturday and to say I'm impressed is an understatement.

from my G8 ThinQ

same here got out in rain and was very careful as very new tyres, but after 50kms I get braver tyres was amazing in wet slippy roads, will be nice to try in dry, A3 was great in stones and gravel, but I do not go to much there now, so this tyre is made me very happy, the reviews was correct and my feeling also.

Put another 100kms on tyres today as weather not great, but I also just realise the vibrations in footpegs in 4th gear at 100 km/h has totally gone, and no more vibration in handlebars, seems Anakee 3 may have caused some problems.

Bloody Dunlop,I ordered a set of Trailsmart Max tyres for the 1200 the other day , turns out that Dunlop have discontinued them (lasting too long perhaps ?) dealer has sorted out a set of Meridians instead and there is a £30 cashback offer on most Dunlop tyres if you buy before end of July

Bloody Dunlop,I ordered a set of Trailsmart Max tyres for the 1200 the other day , turns out that Dunlop have discontinued them (lasting too long perhaps ?) dealer has sorted out a set of Meridians instead and there is a £30 cashback offer on most Dunlop tyres if you buy before end of July

You like on your F800 should be same on 1200. :beerjug:

Scrubbed them in yesterday on a 180 mile run, will be going back to the dealer though as the front appears to be causing a shimmy in the steering as you decelerate down through 55 mph on a closed throttle

Scrubbed them in yesterday on a 180 mile run, will be going back to the dealer though as the front appears to be causing a shimmy in the steering as you decelerate down through 55 mph on a closed throttle

Very unlucky, mine really happy with, maybe you got bad balance weight.

Road noise

Hi all,

What are the Dunlop’s like for front road noise on a GSA please. :nenau

TD.
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom