Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Now residing on the Wirral.:bounce1

Slow puncture on chair wheel. ABS flashing. But other than that, a nice little outfit !

Attachments

• IMG_1995.jpg
    IMG_1995.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 801
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 589
The ABS is an easy fix 9 times out of 10, just use google.

If you don’t have one I’ve got a K1100RS toolkit as supplied from the factory you can have for a donation to any charity apart from your local offie :beerjug:

Nice outfit though :thumb2

Thanks,
Anyways, seems a simple re-set did the trick. Spent a few hours on her ( the bike ) and bunged the usual stainless steel
nuts and bolts on her ! Fixed ABS, sorted seat lock and had a good fettle. Good honest outfit. Need to wire up sidecar light
( fitted but never wired up :nenau ).

Outfit coming on nicely now...everything working.
A previous owner fitted this hideous clasp and I want it resigned to the bin ASAP !
Any recommendations where to find a suitable lock/handle ( I'm thinking the type that was fitted to the original Morris Mini boot etc )

Attachments

• IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 453
Thanks for that...just the one toggle lock delivered is £24.00 :eek: Certainly worth checking out if nothing a tad cheaper springs up !

Surely you're more than capable of pocketing one, while "just browsing, mate", as per your normal modus operandi ? :augie

Found it! :D

That looks VERY tidy indeed, nice find Kenny :)

Andres

It is...however, I genuinely think I need something like yours. So going to sell her ( she has a large seat and my size 8 wife rolls around inside :D plus it only just goes into the garage
and is doing the wife's nut in trying to get past !! )
£6,250 ONO. Have done oil and filter/replacement master cylinder /new s/s lock/wired up the sidecar light etc etc. Lovely condition ( excuse photos with yellow blobs...sun wouldn't go away !! )
More details in the for sale and wanted etc.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 369
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg