Seat nets...do they keep you cool?

I’m not putting some cheap Chinese tat on this :)

d8cb570f013a0355ed0d4d36ebd3df69.jpg

Looks like a smoking jacket ,,,,, oh its a Husky .. time will tell .:beerjug::green gri

That's not strictly true, the Coll Cover material is thicker, and a wider weave, and seems to compress less, bu it's not worth 3 times the price of a chinese copy (I've got both, Cool Cover for dual seats, chinky for rallye seat)

Which one have you got to fit the Rallye seat?

I bought a set of cool covers for my RT last year. Pillion one was good as it stopped my wife scuffing the seat as she got on and off. Took the rider one off as it didn't seem to make and difference at all, but I put that down to the fact that there is no air flow anyway, I also found it uncomfortable on a long trip.

I bought a set of cool covers for my RT last year. Pillion one was good as it stopped my wife scuffing the seat as she got on and off. Took the rider one off as it didn't seem to make and difference at all, but I put that down to the fact that there is no air flow anyway, I also found it uncomfortable on a long trip.

I have tried so many seat options , Tony archer , TT , Sargent , Corbin and for me the Cool Covers has been a revalation on comfort and also a cost exercise as well , may not suit all , but on the gs it works , maybe not on an RT as your riding in a bubble .
I had an RT on loan for a week and to be honest the convertible 911 was similar , a car.....The wife hated the sterile lack of wind . Sorry again but my observation and experience

I have tried so many seat options , Tony archer , TT , Sargent , Corbin and for me the Cool Covers has been a revalation on comfort and also a cost exercise as well , may not suit all , but on the gs it works , maybe not on an RT as your riding in a bubble .
I had an RT on loan for a week and to be honest the convertible 911 was similar , a car.....The wife hated the sterile lack of wind . Sorry again but my observation and experience

Not at all, know what you mean. I am a blood biker and we quite often use our own bikes, so for all year round riding and weather protection the RT is perfect. I have just today put the cool covers back on, so will give them another go :)

Not at all, know what you mean. I am a blood biker and we quite often use our own bikes, so for all year round riding and weather protection the RT is perfect. I have just today put the cool covers back on, so will give them another go :)

Let us know how you get on , im sure it has been mentioned but seamless , wicking riding pants work really well as the cotton of normal pants , boxers etc can cause sticking and discomfort and irritation on the sewn seams , the riding shorts do not and on a trip you wash them and they are dry in an hour.:thumb

I am going to try one just to see what they are like. Tried and trying everything else :blast

Let us know how you get on , im sure it has been mentioned but seamless , wicking riding pants work really well as the cotton of normal pants , boxers etc can cause sticking and discomfort and irritation on the sewn seams , the riding shorts do not and on a trip you wash them and they are dry in an hour.:thumb

Got a link to the pants?

Doc. If you’re trying the air hawk pad. Go the whole hog and try the airhawk saddle. A pal has one and thinks it’s even better

Doc I’ve spoke to my pal. Apparently he got it from Intogear in Hull who are closed at the moment but Andy will be answering the phone and E Mails. The phone number is 01482585569

Doc I’ve spoke to my pal. Apparently he got it from Intogear in Hull who are closed at the moment but Andy will be answering the phone and E Mails. The phone number is 01482585569

Cheers pal

Anyone know where I can get one for an R1200R, any idea what they are called?

Back
Top Bottom