Seat nets...do they keep you cool?

Is there a uk stockists for clothing ?

Bought a set of Chinese covers for my LC from these pages last week.

I also have original https://www.coolcovers.co.uk on another bike. Chinese Quality/fit is similar I would say.

Certainly improve comfort on both bikes, cool, as airflow runs below backside. Dry, as water does not pool when raining

Recommended, just decide if you want to support Uk economy at.a cost, or go cheap Chinese. Vendor told me that the Chinese ones took ages to be delivered.

Haven’t bought from Nippy for years, other suppliers websites much easier to navigate.

Just ordered one of these to try out during Summer, from Cool Covers directly. £69.80 inc delivery.

See if they work as good as people say :D

Just ordered one of these to try out during Summer, from Cool Covers directly. £69.80 inc delivery.

See if they work as good as people say :D

Glad to see you bought the right one , not the copy . Buy from the uk They work , trust me .
My wife lost a lost a lot of weight due to an illness and went down to 8st and when we went out on the bike the rear seat was so uncomfortable due to her boney bum , the Cool cover when she used it stopped the pain and made the seat comfortable again as it holds you above the seat on a moving cushion of springs. You wont be disappointed , I have tried altered seats , Sargent , a Welshmans girlfriend , air hawk and the Cool Cover is the best , by along way as its inobtrusive and does not interfere with your riding .:thumb2

Glad to see you bought the right one , not the copy . Buy from the uk They work , trust me .
My wife lost a lost a lot of weight due to an illness and went down to 8st and when we went out on the bike the rear seat was so uncomfortable due to her boney bum , the Cool cover when she used it stopped the pain and made the seat comfortable again as it holds you above the seat on a moving cushion of springs. You wont be disappointed , I have tried altered seats , Sargent , a Welshmans girlfriend , air hawk and the Cool Cover is the best , by along way as its inobtrusive and does not interfere with your riding .:thumb2

Sounds good :thumb2

Are you lot washing your bikes with these covers in situ.... or taking them off first?

Ahhh F'kit .... ordered one for the Africa Twin as well.....

Are you lot washing your bikes with these covers in situ.... or taking them off first?

I leave mine on , but i do dry the bike with a dryer after . Other times I take the seat off as I like to get the underside clean as it always collects dust and road crap.

I leave mine on , but i do dry the bike with a dryer after . Other times I take the seat off as I like to get the underside clean as it always collects dust and road crap.

Ok.... I only ask because my GSA has a Wunderlich Heated Seat, which obviously has a tether electrical cable running to it.

I don't want to wreck that seat with debrit/crap getting trapped, and it's an inconvenience to keep removing it due to the wiring.

I'll see how I get on with it, and figure it out.

Looks as though everyone is buying a cool cover.

Looks as though everyone is buying a cool cover.

I'm not. Yet. I'd consider one if travelling to hotter climates on the bike later in the summer.

I'm not. Yet. I'd consider one if travelling to hotter climates on the bike later in the summer.

Just buy one just to fit in :D I did as i might get another pm off someone.Had 3 now :beerjug:

Do these covers fit just he standard seats or will they fit sergeant seats as well

Back
Top Bottom