Empty van heading to Auld Reekie this weekend.

AndyR34

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning all, I'll be heading out from Moray this weekend to pick my daughter up from Auld Reekie, to fit in all her gathered clutter we've decided to rent a van to make the job easier... To that end if anyone needs anything dropping off (it'll be 100% empty) between Elgin and Edinburgh or back again (33% full Maximum!) on Saturday this week (6th June), please PM me and we can sort out the details.

Andy :thumby:

As a key worker I am acutely aware of the need to protect all.. Thanks.
My daughter has been told she can now return home having now finished her studies and this is me going and getting her, I've not seen her since January and they've been on self-enforced lockdown encouraged by the University.
Having abided by the rules since the outbreak we've no intention of breaking the rules just thought I'd give others the benefit of a PPE wearing/Social Distance-approved offer in these testing times whilst we do this essential trip.
Stay safe all...
Andy

Andy,

I might have a van filler for you for the trip down. Need to discuss van size before going any further.

I'll pop up to yours to chat tomorrow evening if OK?

Steve

Andy,

I might have a van filler for you for the trip down. Need to discuss van size before going any further.

I'll pop up to yours to chat tomorrow evening if OK?

Steve

No problem Steve, we can chat over the fence ��
Medium sized short wheel-base van from FMS if it helps.
I'll be in from 5:30pm.
A

Andy - I don't have your number.

Did you get the note I left with your Boss?

Steve

But I have yours Steve and have left a message.
Got your message and all looks doable, am assuming there will be a loading and unloading party! ;-)
A

Back
Top Bottom