Checking in from San Francisco

Hey dirtyt, have things opened up a bit this week in the city ?
I’m flying out today for the weekend and was hoping it’s a bit more normal than back in April ? I heard things were possibly changing as of yesterday ?

Hey dirtyt, have things opened up a bit this week in the city ?
I’m flying out today for the weekend and was hoping it’s a bit more normal than back in April ? I heard things were possibly changing as of yesterday ?

You’re flying out from the UK to SF for the weekend??

If you’re only going to be in SF, then check SF county department of health website for latest info. https://www.sfcdcp.org/infectious-d...ovel-coronavirus/#1585590573173-3a37efe2-d9fd

As of a couple days ago, outdoor dining is being permitted, so even restaurants that didn’t have sidewalk seating permits are going to be allowed to set up on the sidewalk. So that’s a big one. Not sure about bars/pubs. Retail is also opening up, although not sure what exactly the rules are there.

It varies by county, too, across the state; and it varies within the US across different states - so if you’re planning on moving around once you’re here you should check. In CA, the CA Department of Public Health is where you can find latest statewide info. SF Chronicle (newspaper) also publishes daily updates in its news stories.

There is a concern that we’re moving too quickly, and that’s going to lead to a “wave 2” resurgence scenario, so if you are in a vulnerable demographic keep that in mind (guessing you’re not or you wouldn’t be flying).

Have a great trip. (Business? Family? Vacation??).

You’re flying out from the UK to SF for the weekend??

If you’re only going to be in SF, then check SF county department of health website for latest info. https://www.sfcdcp.org/infectious-d...ovel-coronavirus/#1585590573173-3a37efe2-d9fd

As of a couple days ago, outdoor dining is being permitted, so even restaurants that didn’t have sidewalk seating permits are going to be allowed to set up on the sidewalk. So that’s a big one. Not sure about bars/pubs. Retail is also opening up, although not sure what exactly the rules are there.

It varies by county, too, across the state; and it varies within the US across different states - so if you’re planning on moving around once you’re here you should check. In CA, the CA Department of Public Health is where you can find latest statewide info. SF Chronicle (newspaper) also publishes daily updates in its news stories.

There is a concern that we’re moving too quickly, and that’s going to lead to a “wave 2” resurgence scenario, so if you are in a vulnerable demographic keep that in mind (guessing you’re not or you wouldn’t be flying).

Have a great trip. (Business? Family? Vacation??).

Ta. Just seen this .
I’m back home now .
Had a nice trip. Beers down by the wharf and bought a nice toilet brush

2dcb6da63d37e399a000bbd5c2cffb4a.jpg

Back next month.

Ciao :)

df2627d8fc6ce873afb3fd908c8ccf9c.jpg

Comforting to think the pilot is messing around taking pics ,instead of working the Flaperoonies n switches n whatever stuff makes these things work :D:D

Hey hey ,,, no worries ,, just introducing a Wee note of levity :D
Q . Is it sterile cockpit for the whole flight time ? Or just at high workload times ?

Back
Top Bottom