Checking in from San Francisco

dirty_t

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey all - stumbled on your forum while I was researching stuff for my 2012 GS. Great forum!

I've been riding most of my life and have ridden all kinds of bikes - my brother and I both had Honda MT125 two smoke enduro bikes when we first started trail riding in the 70s. Since then I've owned two more Honda street bikes, a Duc 748, a bunch of Harleys, two Suz SV650 race bikes, a BMW K12GT, a KLR, and a DRZ400. I think that covers most of em.

Lived down in Oz for six years or so and put a 100k km on my Harley Dyna with a bunch of Aussie blokes in the 90s - what a great crew that was, and great riding.

Anyway, glad to have found you - may be heading over to the UK shortly to join my wife, who went over a couple weeks ago to be closer to her family (Worcestershire) - her Dad is not well. Strange times with all the COVID stuff going on to have that to navigate as well.

Here's a pic of my camping set up at Laguna Seca for last year's WSBK round. Awesomeness watching those guys run.

Thanks for the join.

Tom :thumb2

Welcome Tom ... you have an interesting background. Hope your good lady's dad is OK.

If you get across here just shout sup ... help is just around the corner :thumby:

Stay safe ...

:beerjug:

Welcome to the madhouse Tom.
Have you figured out how to pronounce Worcestershire yet?

deep fried pizza, deep fried mars bars and iron brew... amazing ... :)

Hi Tom. We’re a saucy lot as you see! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, liked the pic of Laguna Seca, went there when on a jaunt up Pacific coast Highway, really friendly lot there let us in for nowt! Cheers:beerjug:John B

Welcome from the Jurassic Coast, epicentre of dinosaurs and fossils :D

Nice use of hegemony, Schtum.

LOL - you guys (blokes?) crack me up. Love it! Miss that - we yanks can be a little too buttoned up sometimes. Good stuff.
Thank you for the kinds words and the warm welcome. Will let wifey know when I talk to her tomorrow in Whatsissheresauce (I think I got that right). :D

As for the center of the universe, well...I think I'll leave that one alone...

Welcome from here.

some call Scotland the epicentre, others know it’s a haven for red haired celts and midges. Haggis, Single Malt and the M74 are the only good things to come out of the wee Crankies fiefdom.

Laguna Seca WSBK is definitely on the to do list

Back
Top Bottom