Service...at last.

daviedevs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My local dealer has managed to fit my bike in for its 600 miles service at last....mileage currently at 750....KTM will apparently void the warranty if you do over 900 before the service!

Dealer had issues with lockdown and no staff but hes bent over backwards to get me a slot.

Will probably rain for the rest of the summer now!

Well 1st service done so allowed to twist the throttle a bit more....bonkers!!!!

Just a pity my euro tour was cancelled a fair while ago...should of been in France by now.:blast:blast

Just a pity my euro tour was cancelled a fair while ago...should of been in France by now.:blast:blast

I was originally planning to be in the Alps in early July, not looking likely now, plus been out of work for a while and now picked up about 6 weeks worth, so will see if I can go in August or September, by then things should hopefully of settled down a bit

I was originally planning to be in the Alps in early July, not looking likely now, plus been out of work for a while and now picked up about 6 weeks worth, so will see if I can go in August or September, by then things should hopefully of settled down a bit

Same here. I have (luckily cancellable) bookings for boat and hotels early July. Keeping Bike and luggage ready, Aug or Sept should see us let out to play at last! :D

Well 1st service done so allowed to twist the throttle a bit more....bonkers!!!!

Could I ask how much it cost? (I have to wait until the 6th July for my first service).

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom