Honda CT125 Hunter Cub

theyre 4k in aus and nz :eek:

theyre 2k in thailand..........

i havent been looking honest :D

look for ride with warro and retired okie on youtube :D

theyre not coming here cos of the emissions - new grom has different engine and 5 speed for 21 and after 7 years they finally call it grom :D - whether this makes it into the cub and ct dont know

theyre 4k in aus and nz :eek:

theyre 2k in thailand..........

i havent been looking honest :D

look for ride with warro and retired okie on youtube :D

theyre not coming here cos of the emissions - new grom has different engine and 5 speed for 21 and after 7 years they finally call it grom :D - whether this makes it into the cub and ct dont know

Don't they do 1,000,000 miles to the gallon?

Isn't that good enough for someone in Europe?

A Honda 125 or a V4 Multistrada? Huh? All big bikes should be banned and the rest need to run on water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposit down, missus happy, container due late March and hopefully ready mid June. OTR £4600 with 3 month warranty

Attachments

• 05FCAFD0-FA3B-476B-B24C-E3F02B526CBD.jpeg
    05FCAFD0-FA3B-476B-B24C-E3F02B526CBD.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 1,388
Deposit down, missus happy, container due late March and hopefully ready mid June. OTR £4600 with 3 month warranty

I like that very much :thumb

Can you tell us who you're buying it from please?

I'm interested :D

:beerjug:

I like that very much :thumb

Can you tell us who you're buying it from please?

I'm interested :D

Seven Seas Motors Ltd of Dewsbury

Seven Seas Motors of Dewsbury. I understand this shipment is two dozen units

Hi looks great . Do they have any left ? Not listed on their site . Lovely in that grey colour

This is nice . Nathan and his CT110

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lYWbKOxrPV4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i bought this on tuesday

oops

:D

Attachments

• ct110.jpeg
    ct110.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 999
Just read in Bike magazine that the standard CT125 is being discontinued because of Euro5

Guess that will put the kibosh on postie bikes too :nenau

Not sure it’ll make a difference as I didn’t think the Hunter Cub has been sold anywhere in Europe so never met Euro5.

its the super cub thats stopped being sold the trail.hunter never came here (or europe)

like ive said previous if they put the newer engine from the updated 21 grom/monkey in it then it might make it here

..... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a7DrKf8LYMw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Called in at Seven Seas Motors, Dewsbury last week :thumb

Got a batch coming in shortly, with possibly one red one left not spoken for. Another batch later in the year ;)

i-2CrtZqC-L.jpg

i-DDxKKqs-L.jpg

i-3v9WFPH-L.jpg

i-7vh28t6-L.jpg

i-rdbWbzL-L.jpg

i-ncgXpTz-L.jpg

i-jHFs5SX-L.jpg

i-thCM6bH-L.jpg

i-cGP2CVJ-L.jpg

i-QLsdQGT-L.jpg

i-rmj7pkQ-L.jpg

i-XpkDfS3-L.jpg

i-krRJZQL-L.jpg

Mark at Seven Seas was a good guy to talk to 07534 861 304

Friend just priced one in Thailand for me (as in physically in a shop) ................ just under £1900 .................. would have one at that money (defn here .... possibly even there too - just need somewhere to store it , if you got about 4 holidays out of it , less some sort of selling price after .... t'wood be cheap "safe" rental !!). Probably could be sold on to someone here , and the process repeated !!! ... Hmmmmmm ....................

Had an email from 7 Seas today. Details below:The bikes will be £4,950 including UK VAT and registration but not including delivery. (Landed in the UK without registration they are £4,650 including VAT.)

We have a very small supply and a long waiting list. If you would like to reserve one, we suggest you contact us as soon as possible. We are asking for a £2,000 down payment to reserve one; a second payment of £1,000 once the shipment has sailed and we have the tracking number; a further £1,000 once we have taken delivery and confirmed they have arrived safely, and the final payment when the bike is ready for collection.

At this point we cannot confirm colours. Please advise your first and second choices from Red, Green & Brown. If we cannot supply your preferred colour, the initial down payment will be refunded in full. If you, the customer, decides not to complete the purchase after having paid the initial down payment, we will refund £1,500 of this.

Back
Top Bottom