Honda CT125 Hunter Cub

Great idea,Warlord,start another thread !!! :)

Nothing wrong with a correctly titled new thread :D

Anyways, stop being so competitive :D

I was seriously keen, but got my wife the new super cub which is absolutely fantastic, it was a pre registered one with 4 miles on it for £2400. Honestly it just puts a smile on your face whenever you ride it, so I’ve just ordered one and been told I’ve got to wait a month, bah

Dealer said he's getting them in November. $150 more than a Cub.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cXw2sEbdG7A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

According to my dealer, it’s not coming to UK.Damn !

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mLARvdzysf0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Funnily enough I’m just sitting watching Warro now. The more I see of this little bike, the more I want one, well two actually one for the wife too. Got a C125 Cub at the mo. Keep hearing conflicting stories as to its coming here, or not. It’s not in the official line up for 2021. Fingers crossed they change their minds, I’ve seen lots of interest over several forums. Come on Honda!

Funnily enough I’m just sitting watching Warro now. The more I see of this little bike, the more I want one, well two actually one for the wife too. Got a C125 Cub at the mo. Keep hearing conflicting stories as to its coming here, or not. It’s not in the official line up for 2021. Fingers crossed they change their minds, I’ve seen lots of interest over several forums. Come on Honda!

Ditto.
I’d probably get two and keep them in Brittany.
I’ve messaged Honda UK but not had a reply .

Ditto.
I’d probably get two and keep them in Brittany.
I’ve messaged Honda UK but not had a reply .
I wonder if there’s anyway we could buy a batch of them, I know they would need to get type approval or whatever the legislation requirement is, but there must be a way!

Back
Top Bottom