Higher seat for 1250 RT

vincentrapide

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find a high seat for a 1250RT. Only option so far is the BMW item at £402. I’d rather have a Sergeant for this kind of money. They only seem to list low or standard. Asked them about a high seat but after a few days they haven’t answered.
Any suggestions welcome.
Cheers

Thanks for your advice. I've used Tony in the past. I want to retain my standard seat intact and was looking for an outright purchase.
Cheers

Thanks for your advice. I've used Tony in the past. I want to retain my standard seat intact and was looking for an outright purchase.
Cheers

Perhaps Tony could build a high seat to your spec using a secondhand base - these come up on eBay etc for about £50

I have an unheated OE R1200RT(wc) BMW 'high' seat. If your interested PM me and I'll forward images. I'm thinking £75 posted

I have an unheated OE R1200RT(wc) BMW 'high' seat. If your interested PM me and I'll forward images. I'm thinking £75 posted
Fitted the seat, it’s a huge improvement thanks. As the actress said to the bishop, “what a huge improvement an inch makes!”
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom