Go high seat

CNC-REPAIRS.Co.UK

Reaction score
What a great seat. The bike was already more comfortable than my 2012 GS but this hp seat has just given me slightly more room for my knees. 316miles today 3 stops of around 10 minutes each wasn’t until the last 15 miles any discomfort set in my arse would of been crippled on the GS!! Well worth the money.
1bf677baf0c5d9960974b990eeea70dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking bike, (not quite as fast as the red version!)...

Glad your posterior is pleased with the HP seat, always a bonus when you spend some money and it proves to be a good decision:okay

Great choice of bumcush but everyone knows the Triple Blacks are the fastest :hide

Attachments

• BlackXR.jpg
    BlackXR.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 235
Yep agree but I still think the GS is the best all-round bike you can bye....I just don't need an "all-round" bike, the XR fits my particular needs and puts a big smile on my face :beerjug:

GS was fantastic but I’m now struggling to see why if you have no intention of going off road and want a comfortable sports bike like I do the XR is absolutely perfect

GS was fantastic but I’m now struggling to see why if you have no intention of going off road and want a comfortable sports bike like I do the XR is absolutely perfect

Agree :beerjug:
I notice you have the BNW tank bag, how is it regards re-fuelling, fancy one but didn't like the GS one I had, having to take it on and off for fuelling so I tried the SW- Motech and found it too small when you take into account the big lump on the bottom where the mounting ring is attached.

Advice re the BMW one would be much appreciated :thumb

The tank bag is great for a days riding refuelling Is easy I just unclip the rear strap and pop it up whilst I fuel. It’s very well thought out 2 metal clips easily accessible at the front and a clip on the rear. It came with the bike and I find it great doesn’t move and sits nicely on the plastic bit on the tank. Obviously it’s still not as easy as no tank bag but It’s no drama!

The tank bag is great for a days riding refuelling Is easy I just unclip the rear strap and pop it up whilst I fuel. It’s very well thought out 2 metal clips easily accessible at the front and a clip on the rear. It came with the bike and I find it great doesn’t move and sits nicely on the plastic bit on the tank. Obviously it’s still not as easy as no tank bag but It’s no drama!

Cheers for info :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom