Bike mover based in Scotland

Toddy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone know a company that can move a bike for me from Dunbar to Bishopton?
It's only 77 miles so one based in Scotland would be best.
Cheers

Being based in a particular area doesn't mean a great deal, these guys are all over the country all the time. For example you can call up the guy I've used twice recently and he's from waaaaayyy down south and he may be in the area the next few days yet you could call someone local and they might be waaaaayyyy down south in the next few days.

The Bike Bus is one my mate has used a few times and would recommend. Prices aren’t usually too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bike Bus is one my mate has used a few times and would recommend. Prices aren’t usually too bad.

+ 1
Look them up on facebook - the bike bus, operated by the Caledonian motorcycle transport Co. to see what they get up to and where.

I had them booked to take my bike down to Sgt Bilco in Worcester for the USA tour and it would have been £250

+ 1
Look them up on facebook - the bike bus, operated by the Caledonian motorcycle transport Co. to see what they get up to and where.

I had them booked to take my bike down to Sgt Bilco in Worcester for the USA tour and it would have been £250

I've used them too; great service.

You could try 2wheelstomove on Facebook. Greg is picking up my bike south of England tomorrow and dropping it off to me in Inverness on Thursday. Heard about him by searching this forum.

Greg: +44 7553 253636

Bike Bus all day long - great service and good value - and the vans properly kitted out.

Back
Top Bottom