Centre Stand Assistant

Fagin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hopefully I am posting this in the correct place? Admins please move if not :thumb

How many folks like me have trouble getting their bike on the centre stand, loaded or not?

I have designed a neat little gadget will works 100% as I have tried a prototype version myself with a fully loaded GS :D

The one I am having made is much smaller than the prototype and folds up so you can carry it around in a pannier or tank bag.

I am wanting to see what interest there would be from fellow bikers who might be interested in buying one, obviously it will depend on the manufacturing price before I can give you a purchase price but was wondering if folks could give me an idea of how popular this gadget, which will be patented by the way, might be?

Can I ask that you post here if you are interested please?

By the way this gadget will work on any bike with a centre stand :)

Thanks and stay safe guys and gals :thumby:

I would be interested in knowing more about this ?

Phil once I’ve got pricing details and a patent arranged I will let everyone know how the gadget works, as you will appreciate I don’t want the idea stolen before I’ve tried to get it off the ground ;)

The gadget would I am sure would be welcomed by a large population of ageing riders

Only yesterday I wrenched a tendon at the back of my knee when trying to get the bike on the centre stand at a petrol station. I had some fuel on the sole of my boot which slipped off the stand and much effort was required to keep the whole shebang the right way up! So, yes, I might be interested.

Yes I’m interested I’m getting old, hang on a minute I am old

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any idea what it will cost?

Once I’ve got pricing details and a patent arranged I will let everyone know how the gadget works, as you will appreciate I don’t want the idea stolen before I’ve tried to get it off the ground;)

..sounds like you could be on to something with this gadget. Once patented etc. you could maybe offer it to the UKGSER fraternity as a 'loss leader' : :D :okay, think big :aidan

..sounds like you could be on to something with this gadget. Once patented etc. you could maybe offer it to the UKGSER fraternity as a 'loss leader' : :D :okay, think big :aidan

Yes I had thought of that, when you think that us Tossers tend to pay through the nose for items sold on the forum I could be on to a winner :rolllaugh.....like most of the interested parties I am getting :rob and when I made the early MK1 version I knew that it might be something that could generate some interest.

Fagin, have you seen how long it takes to get a patent in this country, at the moment you are looking at about 30 months. I admire your creativity and look forward to seeing the Gadget but feel 30 months then time to find a manufacturer at the right price then put it out there may be a tad to long for the ageing bike riders. I am not getting any younger and could do with help. I dont want mean to pee on your chips. Best Wishes I hope you do well

Yes definately interested as it gets harder with every new gs I get .Never found the 1150 too bad

Center Stand Assistant

Yes definately interested every little helps.

Back
Top Bottom