Spotify on TFT

eddles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all. So I’ve been riding the new 1250gsa - fantastic! However I’m trying to link my Spotify on my phone to the TFT. It works fine if I open the app and press play on a playlist (on phone), I can even scroll to the next song on the bike. However is there a way of using the TFT to access other downloaded playlists/albums/songs on Spotify as it does if you had music “stored” on your phone conventionally? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still haven’t found a solution to this, so I think it will have to be a quadlock so I can manually change it with the phone...

Still haven’t found a solution to this, so I think it will have to be a quadlock so I can manually change it with the phone...

The Wonderlinq dongle / app can do that afaik, but i dont know if it will work with the TFT, it will work with the earlier nav prep bikes

if you have a SENA always on voice headset, i'm pretty sure you can use voice commands to step through playing music

Thanks, the wonderlinq looks like it could be the answer however they have none in stock. Might be something to consider for the future though.... Anyone any experience with this magic dongle? I see a few have bought them recently on here.

The next upgrade of IOS will allow default music to be Spotify this may help

Yes I saw that, that may help. I wonder if the only way it’ll ever work seamlessly is an upgrade of the tft to Apple CarPlay as in my car it works well...

Yes I saw that, that may help. I wonder if the only way it’ll ever work seamlessly is an upgrade of the tft to Apple CarPlay as in my car it works well...

2022 for that depending on licensing etc.

So about 8 years after it appeared in BMW cars....or any car come to think of it!

Back
Top Bottom