We are open for business....oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked to have a week away at Ardmair in 4 weeks, starting on the 18th July, at an AirBnB, what's the thoughts on the likelihood of me getting to staying there?

Remind where I said I didn't believe GP's were doing a good job ?

You said that Alastair's missis, a GP, should look around and open her eyes ....

... I replied you should open your eyes and avoid the central kerbs :D

Do we have a memory loss here somewhere ....

But you don't believe GP's are doing a good job so anything else you believe has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

You said that Alastair's missis, a GP, should look around and open her eyes ....

... I replied you should open your eyes and avoid the central kerbs :D

Do we have a memory loss here somewhere ....

For those who are hard of thinking, again, at no time did I ever say that I thought GP's weren't doing a good job, where you both get that from only you know :nenau another making it up as he goes along, gotta love this place :bow

Still you're very original with the kerbs though :D

For those who are hard of thinking, again, at no time did I ever say that I thought GP's weren't doing a good job, where you both get that from only you know :nenau another making it up as he goes along, gotta love this place :bow

Still you're very original with the kerbs though :D

I never said that you said that GP's weren't doing a good job, so you have the memory problem. You merely said she should open her eyes and look around ....

.... I couldn't let that one go :D

:beerjug:

!5th July is what we have been told,,,,probably! Depends on how Nichola thinks its going.

I had an email from MacDonald hotels to say they’re opening all of their hotels in Scotland on 15th July. :beerjug:

Yip, she's just like Captain Francesco Schettino.

Bit severe, as I think she has done a very capable job so far.
Although would have been worse if you said she had leadership qualities like Johnson.
Now there is a fuckwit of the first order.

Anyway back on topic.
I booked something for September with the wife, with Macdonald's for a few days in Aviemore.
They seem to be offering some good deals at present.

15th July is what we have been told,,,,probably! Depends on how Nichola thinks its going.

Hopefully that'll happen, unlike the pubs getting ready to open beer gardens for this weekend, and that not then happening.

I think that she's certainly given the appearance of being on top of the science / what to do / when, certainly compared to Boris the Buffoon. And, every day she's been there in the firing line, not sending in one of the Z list cabinet members to not answer questions / distort the facts / figures. She has been helped by advisers who have done the honourable thing when found out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom