We are open for business....oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't quite get my head round beer gardens probably opening soon yet I can't play golf with people from three other households but I will be able to sit in a garden with any number of people from different households.

For those who are hard of thinking, again, at no time did I ever say that I thought GP's weren't doing a good job, where you both get that from only you know :nenau another making it up as he goes along, gotta love this place :bow

Still you're very original with the kerbs though :D

So do you think they are doing a good job? Or do they need your input?

I'm sure they are doing a grand job :thumb not sure why you ask though :nenau I haven't enquired about them or anyone else's job :confused:

Well you did say she (they) have to open their eyes and look around. Why?

Well you did say she (they) have to open their eyes and look around. Why?

You have totally misinterpreted what I said.

Firstly, at NO TIME did I say they, you need to go back and re read it in context.

YOU mentioned your wife was a GP, not me, YOU stated she didn't think it wasn't a scare tactic, I made no reference whatsoever about they're ability to do their job, in fact I made no reference to their job whatsoever, YOU were the only one who mentioned her job, NOT me.

The scare tactic reference was quoting her royal lowness, it was yourself that weighed in about your missus being a GP etc etc.

Hope this clears your misunderstanding of this up, cause I really can't be arsed explaining it any more.

Calling for the professional services of either wrinkleyowlie or juanking ...:rolleyes:

Combined with a bad dose of cuntitis there's no hope

Is that it then ?

A bunch oh grown men name calling over the internet :rolleyes: surely you must realise by now it's all water off a ducks back to me :nenau just waiting on one of you with the pièce de résistance of mentioning a kerb and tescos as that's usually what comes next when you have nothing left to throw :D

My AirBnB is hoping and planning that opening on July 15th is going ahead, sounds like a nightmare for them as they need to do the biological cleaning after each occupancy with a three days gap between. I can see that small business won;t be interested in short term lets if that carries on for any length of time.

Is that it then ?

:D

I would think so. I could ask again why she (GP wife) has to open her eyes and look around but I've already tried that and not been answered so not worth trying to clarify.

And Gerrard has mentioned the kerb so that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom