We are open for business....oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there is some sort of pandemic kicking around, Daft ***** floating about may put paid to it though

Take a wee trip into a hospital :thumb

You mean like the 4 of the 6 wards they had set up for covid that have now been returned back to their previous use or possibly the ICU where they have 1, yes 1 patient currently suffering from covid.

You mean like the 4 of the 6 wards they had set up for covid that have now been returned back to their previous use or possibly the ICU where they have 1, yes 1 patient currently suffering from covid.

Aye whatever

11 to 12 weeks I hope to be visiting that place called Scotland. Never been further North than Glasgow and that was some 15 years ago.

When I went on a work trip I found a Scottish 20 pound note on the floor. Happy days:D

11 to 12 weeks I hope to be visiting that place called Scotland. Never been further North than Glasgow and that was some 15 years ago.

When I went on a work trip I found a Scottish 20 pound note on the floor. Happy days:D

Surprised it hadnae been nailed down!

Wife works in ED in a major hospital in the South, I've just asked her if its all over, guess what that answer was.

Best get her to open her eyes and look around :thumb

I asked her if she wanted advice from some random keyboard warrior but she declined so I'm afraid your words of wisdom haven't been passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom